Apology, accepted or not?

My Secret Prince is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Apology, accepted or not?*

 

Myungsoo was not talking to you at school. You were always behind him, walking. He did not tell you to walk beside him like he always does. “You could go now.” He coldly said.

You stepped back and saw his blank expression. “R-Right now?” you asked. He just nodded in response and started to walk away. You don’t know if you will stop him or not. *Why is he like that? It’s weird*

You grumpily walked at the opposite way with a frowning face. Myungsoo turned around to see your not there already. “Aish, look at that girl! She didn’t even stop me!” he bit his lip and kicked the bricked wall.

At the whole day of school, Myungsoo didn’t ask you to so something or anything. You were supposed to be happy but instead your felt sad and empty. It’s like your day is not complete without Myungsoo’s presence.

*This is weird, I feel really sad without Myungsoo around. I must be crazy!* you slapped your cheeks with your palms.

You walked alone from school without the company of Myungsoo, Minjae’s not going home with you anymore since she became the school’s vice president. You heavily sighed and tilted your head up. A tall figure was leaning against the tree.

*Myungsoo?*

He rubbed the back of neck and walked beside you. The leisurely walk was awkward, but you feel really happy inside you. Thinking that he still thinks about you all the time, you took a lollipo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter