Not all Cinderella have wicked stepmother and stepsisters.

My Secret Prince is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Not all Cinderella have wicked stepmother and stepsisters.*

 

“~~~~~~~-ah! You lazy girl! Get up!” Your aunt called, you heaved a deep sigh and took the blanket off your body, another morning being woken up by your daily ‘alarm clock’.

“I’m awake!” you fixed your bed and looked yourself at the mirror looking really wasted. “Ugh, I’m looking old and old.”

“Hey, My breakfast!” your aunt yelled her lungs out calling you upstairs. “I’m coming!” you stumbled downstairs while tying your hair up. Your aunt was sitting on her throne switching channels like a boss. Her curly short hair and thick make-up makes her like a witch.

As soon as you opened your refrigerator, there was no food again except for eggs, beers and milk. You took two eggs and made an omelette; you served it at the table and called your aunt.

While eating, your aunt slid an envelope to you.

Application for Woolim Academy

“Sungmo, I wanted to go to SM Academy, not here.” You said. She gave you glares that means don’t interfere with her. You lived with your wicked aunt since your parents died on an accident.

“This school is cheap! You will fill this up and submit it. Or else, don’t attend school anymore!” she pointed out with a smirk. She plunged a spoonful of your omelette and left you. You washed the dishes and went upstairs to fill the application up.

“Mom, can you believe this? She’s sending me into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter