1 year ago… and 1 year later…

My Secret Prince is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*1 year ago... and 1 year later...*

 

Myungsoo happily skipped inside the Infinite’s hideout and jumped into the couch. He smile was about to reach his ears. “Wow, L, I could see flowers around you!” Dongwoo snickered as he opened a can of beer and tossed it to Sunggyu.

“Yeah hyung, what’s with you?” Sungjong asked but his eyes were at the monitor of his laptop.

“See this? ~~~~~~ gave this to me!” Myungsoo proudly showed the lollipop you gave. Infinite laughed.

“It’s just a simple lollipop?” Hoya snickered. “No, it’s not! It’s from ~~~~~~ that’s why it’s special.” He crossed his arms.

“By the way, how did you meet again?” Woohyung asked.

 

[FLASHBACK]

1 year ago…

You were walking on your way home carrying 2 bags of heavy groceries.

“HEY YOU, COME BACK HERE!” a group of boys shouted that echoed the whole street. You spun around and bumped at a random guy.

“Aww,” you whispered. He was above you, staring at your face and eyes. “YAHHH!!!” they yelled again.

“! Hurry stand up.” He pulled your waist and stood you up. You blinked with his weird clothing and a mask that covers his face. He instantly ran, but a guy pulled you.

“Ahhh~!” Myungsoo looked back and saw you. The big guy’s arm was around your neck. His other hand was on your side. “COME HERE, DO YOU WANT THIS GIRL TO DIE!?” your eyes widen. He was covering your mouth that’s why you can’t yell.

“Like I care?” Myungsoo snapped. *Mwoh!? Is this guy insane!?* You thought while looking at Myungsoo’s eyes. He turned around and started to run. *WAIT SAVE ME!*

Myungsoo stopped from running, he doesn’t know w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter