Final Chapter - New Born Couples

My Secret Prince is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Final Chapter: New Born Couples*

 

You groggily locked your house and stretched your muscles. “Ahh, that people left a big mess!” You slung the strap of your bag on your shoulders and started walking.

“Hey, Princess!” You spun around and saw Myungsoo brightly smiling at you. He ran and interlaced his fingers to yours. You frowned and looked at your hands.

“What are you doing?” you asked. Myungsoo leaned closer, you leaned back. “Aigoo, look at this girl. After kissing me back? Aren’t we already a couple?” You covered his mouth and flushed red.

He took your hands away and held it tighter. “Don’t worry, we don’t have to hide anything! My Princess is now my servant.” he gave you peck on your lips. You just laughed and walked side by side with him.

As you two entered the school, gossips spread so fast.

“So L’s Servant is now his girlfriend!?”         “Ahhh~~~ I knew it! I should’ve have been his servant!”       “Lucky girl!”

The queenka that confronted you last time was really pissed.

“~~~~~~~-ah!” You saw Minhee waving at you. You waved back and ran to her. “Minhee, how are you?”

“Psh, I’m fine! Ohh, I see you and L… Aigoo, cute couple!” you turned pink and smiled.

“Hey Baby! Why leave me like that!?” Sunggyu yelled, running and bringing flowers. “Oh no, I have to run again! See you around!” she patted your head and rolled her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter