First Day of School with a Twist!

My Secret Prince is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*First Day of School with a Twist!*

 

You arrived at the court; girls were massed at the other side while the boys were separated. You glanced at the stage, seeing 7 comfy chairs. You stood up with the other girls who were busy putting make-ups and perfumes on.

“What’s happening?” you said under your breath. *Maybe it’s a welcoming party for the 7 new students?* you thought. A tall, pale skinned girl approached you. Her slender body stood out from the other students. *She looks like a model*

“New student?” she popped her bubble gum and smiled. You nodded as you stared at her pretty face. “What is this yearly gathering?” you asked.

Girls started screaming when 7 charismatic boys entered the court, you closed your ears. “You’ll know.” The girl nodded at the 7 boys who entered the court.

“Are those the Kingkas?” You asked.

“Bingo, by the way I’m Jang Min Hee” she rubbed her hands to her skirt and held a hand out. You took it, “I’m Kwon ~~~~~~~.”

A tall guy with brown hair held the microphone and started tapping it.

“Hey, SHUT UP!” the students hushed at once. “Ehem, for the new students, if there are any?” he snickered. “I’m Sunggyu, Infinite’s leader, and we are here to celebrate our secret yearly gathering.” Girls started clapping, while the boys don’t seem to care.

You eyed the other 6 who were sitting comfortably at their ‘throne’.

 

You gasped when you saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter