Two Accidents, One Prince.

My Secret Prince is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*I hope you listen while reading! ^_^*

 

*Two Accidents, One Prince.*

 

You threw the heavy and big trash outside; and dusted your hands. Inhaling the fresh morning air, you spread your arms widely. “Ahh~ I smell this day is going to be great!” You didn’t know someone was softly gazing you behind a tree.

*Sheesh, I looked like a stalker.* L thought, but after seeing your smile he softened. *Okay, I don't care anymore.* he continued to watch you secretly.

“~~~~~~~-AH!! WASH THE CLOTHES!” your aunt called you again. You deeply sighed and walked back to your house.

“Neh~!”

*Is she being treated like a servant? She looks like Cinderella.* the guy watching you, frowned and disappeared.

After washing the clothes, your aunt ordered you deliver the coat she made. Your aunt was a tailor of different clothes. She also told you to buy her soju on your way home.

You wore your blue and red hoddie and ran outside the cold weather. L was following your footsteps, you don't know it because you’re listening to your I-Pod.

“451 Apgugeong-Dong, Gangnam-Gu.” You read the address written on the paper.

You went upstairs at room 451 of the building and rang the door bell.

A fat-dirty guy opened the door; he was scratching his tummy and smells like liquor. You winced. “Annyeong Haseyeo, Here’s the coat you ordered from my Aunt, Kwon Juri” You held the paper bag out. The guy took it and spread it to check.

“Thanks!” he was about to close the door without paying. So, you inserted your hand to stop it.

“Aww,” you whispered. Myungsoo who was watching through the railings of the staircase frowned. 

You tried to calm yourself. “Sir, you have to pay for that.” You said, tolerating the pain.

The fat guy laughed like a pig in front of your face. You furrowed your eyebrows.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter