Tutor

My Secret Prince is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Tutor*

 

You fixed your books after a long day of lessons, seat works and surprise quizzes. You slung the strap of you bag on your shoulders and carried 3 books on your hands. Not minding the eyes of jealous girls, you left the classroom without looking at anyone.

“Hey Servant,” you tilted your head up seeing L, standing at the edge of the classroom’s door.

You furrowed your eyebrows. “What now?” he took the books from your arms and carried it for you.

“Come,” he held your hand and pulled you. Every one stared at the both of you walking along the study hall. Most of all, the girls who envies you being the servant chosen by L

“You know, you don’t need to drag me. Just tell me where I need to go.”

He turned his head to look at you. “I like holding your soft hands.” He raised his hand. Your eyes widen to see you were holding back. “See, you also liked my hands.” He added with a sly smile.

You looked away and released your held from him. Then, from the windows, you saw Sungyeol reading a book under a big shade of tree. “Is he always like that?” you asked. L stopped from walking and followed your gaze.

“Sungyeol? Yeah, he likes being alone most of the time.” L answered. “Let’s go.” You followed but still looking at the mysterious Sungyeol. But then, Sungyeol and you met each others eyes for a long time. You don’t know why but he seems really interested for you. He just re reading the book.

--------

 

You arrived at a peaceful and quiet library. L pulled a chair for you; you sat down and laid your bag at the table. “Am I going to tutor you?” you whispered.

“Why are you whis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter