Sleepover

My Secret Prince is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Sleepover*

 

The dinner was finally ready. You served it at the table. “Hey, let’s e-eat!” you find it awkward and weird to call him. But it made him really happy that he actually ran to the dinner table.

“Did you… just run?”

L looked away, “I’m just hungry.” You rolled your eyes and gave him the food you made. He took a spoonful of the soondae gook you cooked.

“Is it good?” L smiled and raised his thumb up. Your heart flutters and shyly smiled. L stared at your pretty smiling face. He can’t believe that his princess was right in front of him.

After eating the tasty dinner, you washed the dishes. Myungsoo stood beside you and helped.

You went upstairs to get some pillow and blankets. You tossed it to him, “Sleep tight!” You blinked when he ran upstairs with the pillow and blanket.

You opened your room’s door and saw L lying at your bed. “Yah, what are you doing!?”

“I want to sleep here.” He closed his eyes and laid his arms on his stomach. You took your pillow and blanket instead. L instantly stood up and grabbed your wrist. “Where are you going?”

“If you’re going to sleep here, I’ll just sleep downstairs.” He snatched the pillow and blanket on you. He threw it at the floor and slept there.

“Go sleep on your bed, I’ll just sleep here.” You stared at him. His eyes were closed and had this small smile on his face. You dusted your bed and took the mittens

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter