Teen Top vs. Infinite

My Secret Prince is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Teen Top vs. Infinite*

 

 

All of you went inside an abandoned building; it was so dark you couldn’t see anything. L. Joe saw you down the table.

“After this, you’re mine.” You winced with his scary voice and eyes. You looked for Myungsoo was worriedly looking at you.

*Don’t worry, ~~~~~~~~. You’re prince will save you again.*

L. Joe took his blazer off “So, are you ready to be beaten tonight?” He smirked.

“Don’t regret this.” Woohyun spit at the ground. You swallowed hard looking at the two groups deadly facing each other.

*No, Don’t fight!* you looked at the Myungsoo and met eyes with him. You shook your head telling him that don’t do this anymore. He gave you a don’t-worry look and smile.

“I hope you still remembered what you did to us.” Chunji said.

“Yeah, we remembered how we kicked your ?” Myungsoo smirked. L. Joe grew furious and threw Myungsoo a punched. Myungsoo wiped the blood on his lips. He stood up and wore his mask.

Finally, you remembered what happened 1 year ago. *He was my Secret Prince? The Gangster I met?* then, he tugged L. Joe and both fell into the ground.

*Myungsoo!* all you could do is cry and try not see the fight. The war started, Ricky kicked Sungjong’s chest and fell on the ground. Sunggyu and CAP exchanged punches with each other. Woohyun threw Chunji at the table, Dongwoon punched Changjo’s stomach.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter