Welcome to Woolim Academy

My Secret Prince is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Welcome to Woolim High*

 

You dusted your uniform in front of the mirror. “Their uniform looks good.” You twisted your body to see the back view of your uniform. You stumbled downstairs as you slung the strap of your bag in your shoulders.

“Sungmo, I’m going to school!” you yelled, but your Aunt was sleeping at the couch again, holding a bottle of soju. You took her blanket upstairs and covered her body. You stepped out your house to go to your new school.

“I should be wearing a uniform like that,” you whispered looking at the students of SMA.

You arrived at your new school. You glanced up and looked at the banner welcoming the students of Woolim.

Welcome to WooBoolim Academy, Students!

The word ‘woo’ was erased by a black spray paint and changed into the word ‘boo’. You sighed and took your first step inside.

As you entered the study hall, it was very noisy. Some are throwing trash at each other and running at the corridor. The atmosphere was really different from Hanlim, students could freely smoke inside the school premises. One guy stuck his gum at the school’s window. It’s a real disaster.

You went to your locker when a couple was flirting behind it, pecking each other’s lips.

You winced and disgusted “Excuse me.” You said, coldly frowning at them. The guy popped his gum and winked at you.

“Let’s go somewhere!” the skinny girl seductively said to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter