Library

My Secret Prince is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Library*

 

A day after the overnight, you went at a public library to look for the book you need for your report. You went to the computer to search if they have this book.

*Yes, they have it.* you smiled and went upstairs to look for it.

“History II…” you traced and carefully scanned the book with your fingers. You took one out and opened it. Someone stood beside you; you glanced up and saw the familiar handsome guy. “Sungyeol?”

Sungyeol didn’t respond nor look at you; instead, he just read the book his holding. “What are you doing here?” you asked while twisting your head to see his expression.

“What do you think?” Obviously, you asked the wrong question. People go to the library to read or borrow books just what Sungyeol usually does. You bit your bottom lip with embarrassment.

“Mian.” you softly said. He took one book and piled it on the other 2 books on his arms and walked away. You sighed.

“Ahh, that was embarrassing.” You scratched your head and took some books to read.

Unfortunately, there were no available spaces to read at except for the empty chair beside Sungyeol. You shyly walked to him but a random girl came before you.

“Erm, is this seat taken?” the girl asked, looking at Sungyeol like she was interested to him.

Sungyeol’s chin rested at his palm, while his other hand was holding a leave of page.

“Yes.” He simply said without

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter