Stroll with Sungyeol

My Secret Prince is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Stroll with Sungyeol*

 

Carrying the books you just borrowed, you looked for Sungyeol outside the library. “I’m here.”

You spun around and saw Sungyeol leaning against the wall. He approached you and carried the books for you.

“It’s alright, you don’t have to. I have two hands.” You stretched your arms and reached for your books and he insisted.

“I have two hands, too.” He pointed. He walked and you followed.

You jogged to him. “Where are we going? Is there something you need?” you asked. He was just staring ahead and didn’t respond. “You know, you should respond when someone is asking you. Shish.” You rolled your eyes, but still you followed him.

 

---------------

 

The both of you arrived at a busy park with full of playing children.

Sungyeol dusted the bench and threw the dried leaves for you. “Thanks.” You sat down. “I’m buying hot chocolate” Sungyeol laid the books beside you and walked to grab some drinks.

After 3 minutes, Sungyeol came bringing two cups of hot chocolate. He hand one to you. “Thank-you,” You held it with your both arms. He shoved the books to the other side and sat closer to you.

Sungyeol watched the busy children who were playing and softened. “I wonder how fun playing is?” you turned and looked at him.

“Why, didn’t you play while you were young?” Sungyeol took a sip on his drink first.

“No,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter