Sorry Kiss

My Secret Prince is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Sorry Kiss*

 

After the night and after what happened, you grew mad at Myungsoo for not telling you the truth. After locking the door of your house, you spun around and saw Myungsoo standing and waiting for you.

You shot him a glare and rolled your eyes, “What are you doing here!?” you coldly asked. He ran to follow you.

“I’m here to get you, what else.” Myungsoo shrugged. “Yah, are you mad at me?” Myungsoo worriedly asked. You didn’t respond and just continued walking. He stood in front of you and held your shoulders.

You saw his cut and bruises on his face, you winced because it looks painful.

“Get out, I’m late.” You frowned and not meeting his eyes, Myungsoo lowered his head to your height. “Servant, I order you to tell me why your mad.” He met your eyes and your heard started pounding again.

“I hate you, Myungsoo.” You shoved him and left him dumbfounded. “Aish, yah!” he grabbed your waist and lightly carried you. Your toes cannot touch the ground; his eyes were softly gazing at your eyes.

“Tch, Yah, Myunsoo! Put me down!”

“Tell me why you’re mad?” you swallowed hard “I’ll tell you later.” You looked away.

“Promise?” Myungsoo held his pinky out. “Araso, promise!” Myungsoo laced your pinky to him.

Lunch time, you ate with the other Infinite members again. You saw their faces and winced. *It’s all my fault* you lowered your head and cannot meet their eyes. “~~~~~~-noona, your not hungry? Should I get you other food?” Sungjong worriedly asked.

“Huh…oh, no it’s alright.” You poked your rice with your chopsticks. You breathe heavily and stood up. Everyone stopped from eating and shifted their look on you. “I’m really sorry!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter