First Accident

My Secret Prince is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*First Accident*

 

After the supermarket…You walked back home, the street where the supermarket and your new school are at the south. It means it’s the place where the noise and crimes takes place most of the time.

“Aish,” The money left in your hands was only 100 won. You put it back on your wallet and slid in your jean’s pocket.

A drunken man was walking on your way singing and swaying his hands all around. You lowered your head but he bumped on you.

“Hey, you!” the man yelled, you frowned because it’s not your fault.

“I’m sorry.” You coldly apologized and bowed to him. But, he grabbed your arm and spun you around.

“You’re not looking your way! You should apologize!” he protested like it’s your fault.

“I apologized already; it’s your fault you’re not listening.” You hissed. The drunken man’s eyes shot wide open and glared at you. You swallowed hard.

“Are you talking to me!?”

“I’m going now, so please let me go.” You tried to pull away from him but he pulled you at the dark corner and pinned you on the wall. “Let go of me or you’ll regret this.” You tried to scare him with your signature glare.

He looked down at your chest; your heart started pumping with nervousness. “Let go of me.” You clenched your teeth, you cleared your throat and swallowed your spit to let out a loud scream. But, your throat was so dry. “You ert!” You just gave your best shot to give a hard kick on his thigh.

“Aww!~”  the drunken man loose a grip on your wrists. You smirked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter