Opening Up

My Secret Prince is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Opening Up*

 

“I said you can’t sleep here!” you slapped his legs. “~~~~~~-ah, did you just slapped my ?” your jaw dropped.

“No! I did not! It was your legs.”

“Do it again.” He smirked. “You’re really a ert!”

 

---------------

 

After so many times of arguing, you lose and decided for him to stay overnight. While waiting for the dinner to be cooked, you watched television at the couch while L was at your side. He was sitting at the other side of the couch, far from you.

You were watching the movie ‘The Parent Trap’ you remembered your parents at the last part of the movie where they met each other at London and lived a happy life together.

“Myungsoo-ah, what does your parents like?” L instantly looked at you; you were the first person who called his real name that made his feelings lifted up. You glanced at him who was wearing a blank expression.

“Oh, Sorry, I didn’t mean to-“

“-I have a step brother who bullies me, he’s the favourite of my step dad. A Step dad that doesn’t treats or awknowledge me like a son; he’s a business man who wants to have a good image. So, that’s why he doesn’t like me because I’m a…” *gangster* he thought. “He thinks I was a son that would ruin his reputation. And I have a sick mother,”  Something crushed you heart, the happy, lively and erted Myungsoo had a sad life, too.

“Sorry,” you lowered yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter