Woolim Academy

My Secret Prince is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Woolim Academy*

 

There were so many graffiti at the walls; the school looks like a hunted house full of dried leaves. Slowly, you walked inside the school’s corridor; it gave you goose bumps while looking for the principal’s office. Inappropriate words were written on the wall.

“Here’s it is.” You were about to knock when you heard a man and woman conversation.

“We’ll be lucky if we will have a least one enrolee today.” A man’s voice said. You looked at your envelope. *guess, you’re lucky.*

“We lost 50 students again, Sir.” A woman said. Her voice was soft and calm. You continued to knock at the door.

The door was opened with a shrieking sound that hurts your ear. A very pretty, slim woman opened the door. Her milky white skin and long brown hair that brushes her shoulders makes her really pretty.

“Oh, are you passing an application form?” she clasped her hands, really excited about it. You sheepishly nodded your head and awkwardly smile. “Come inside” she pulled you inside like a customer. She let you sit at the dusty chair in front of the principal’s table.

The principal faced you, he was really old with his white, and slightly balding hair.

“Annyeong Haseyeo, here’s my application.” You felt bad because you said to yourself that you will be failing their entrance examination so that you can go to SMA.

You saw the principal’s face brightened. You are real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter