Scary L

My Secret Prince is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Scary L*

 

L kicked the door of their hideout; the other infinite members who were playing cards were startled, Except for Sungyeol who was sleeping under an opened book.

“What’s with you?” Sunggyu approached L and held his tensioned shoulders.

“Hyung, I want to go to Teen Top’s hideout now!” L growled, Woohyun and Hoya came over.

“Why? Is there something wrong?” Dongwoo asked. L clenched his teeth.

“Teen Top met ~~~~~~~.” he said under his breath.

Sungjong who was really close to you these past few days grew worried and ran over. “What? ~~~~~~-noona? How?” Sungyeol, who was sleeping woke up after hearing your name. He peeked from the book and watched the commotion.

“They met at the south and used ~~~~~~ to give us a warning.” L’s shoulders can’t calm, his eyebrows were meeting each other. “I don’t know what I will do to them if they hurt ~~~~~~~.” he pumped a fist on his palm.

“You can’t go to Teen Top’s hideout because of the reason that they talked to ~~~~~~. They will just know that she was close to Infinite.” For the first time, Sungyeol spoke.

“Sungyeol is right; we can’t just attack like that. ~~~~~~~, will be in more danger.” As a leader, Sunggyu explained it to L.

“Don’t worry, we’ll also watch over your princess.” Hoya offered as he held L’s shoulders.

“Yeah, don’t panic and watch ~~~~~~~ more.” Woohyun added.

“Noona has I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter