Follow my Order

My Secret Prince is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Follow my Order*

 

You locked the door of your house, your Aunt went out and said she will have important things to do and will come home tomorrow. She’s not at your house most of the time because of the things she does that you don’t know.

At School…

You stopped by your locker to get some of your things when a shadow appeared your sight. You glanced up and saw a frowning female student. She pushed you through the lockers. “You’re a new student, right?”

You fixed your uniform and glared, “Yes, and why?”

The girl hissed. “Did you and L met before entering this school!?” you furrowed your eyebrows

“No, it’s the first time I met him.” She tightly held your arms and pulled you closer.

“Don't lie to me! Did you know that was the first time L picked a servant? He always ditched this gathering. So when they said L will be participating this semester, we all did our best. And you’re the one he picked!? You’re a new student!” You took her hands off.

“Ask him, I didn’t know there’s such a thing like this.” The Queenka got pissed so she grabbed your collar, you glared at her. “Put me down,” you said under your breath.

“What are going to do?”

“GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF HER!” L hissed behind her back, you twisted your head to see L who was frowning.

“L-oppa!” she squealed. The two-faced queenka’s face brightened.

“Your hand!” L growled once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter