Best Birthday Present

My Secret Prince is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Best Birthday Present*

 

“~~~~~~~-AH! MY BREAKFAST!” you rubbed your eyes and looked at the clock beside your bed.

“Ahh, I woke up late again.” You fixed your bed and tied your hair up. You made pancakes and juice and called your aunt to eat.

“Omo, look at that! You made special breakfast today!?” your aunt snickered. You just gave her a weak smile and sat in front of her. While she eating and reading her newspaper, you drank your juice and asked her something.

“Sungmo, are you going home tonight?” you asked her with a smile, hoping that you could celebrate your birthday with the only family left with you.

“No, I’m not going home till weekend! I have things to do!” she snapped, your shoulders deflated.

“But… today is my birthday.” You said in a low voice. She stared at you and laughed “I don’t care! Clean this up!” she pushed the plates and stood up. You sighed and glanced at the calendar.

“I even wrote my birthday on the calendar, she didn’t really care.” You continued to eat and wash the dishes.

It was already past 10 and still you haven’t got any birthday greeting from anyone. “Yah! Minjae! Are you my best friend!? Aish!” you threw your hand phone at the table. *Even Myungsoo. Aish! Right, how would he know?*

You glanced at your watch and saw the time. “1 hour to go, your birthday is over.”

You took a candle from the kitchen and lit it, with a deep sigh; you started to sing by yourself. “Happy Birthday to you… Happy Birthday to you… Happy Birthday dear ~~~~~~… Happy Birthday to you, Make a wish.” You closed your eyes and tears run down your face. You blew the candle and ducked yourself at the pillow when someone rang the doorbell.

You lazily stood up and looked at the screen and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter