I love you, My Princess.

My Secret Prince is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*I love you, My Princess.*

 

While you were deeply asleep, your hand stretched out from your bed. L woke up and saw your hand hanging at the edge of your bed.

He reached for it and interlaced his fingers on you. He softly gazed at your peaceful, angelic sleeping face. *How can you be so pretty?* he smiled and sat up to return your hand under your blanket.

He brushed your hair and curled it behind your ears. “I love you, My Princess.” He rested his head beside yours.

 

-------

The bright sun beamed L’s face. He winced, “Ahh, It’s so bright!” he opened his one eye and saw your face in front of him. He softened and just continued to sleep; he doesn’t care anymore if the sun was flashing his face.

*RIIIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!!!*

Your alarm clock rang; L’s eyes shot wide open and threw your alarm clock to stop it.

*Ahh, I felt really comfortable.* you thought as you drew yourself closer to L. *Wait!* your eyes shot wide open and saw L’s arm around your body; he’s lips at your forehead.

*Thump… Thump…*

“Yaaahhh!!!!~~” you pushed him away. He fell at the hard floor and woke up. “Ahh, that’s hurts!”

“W-Why are you in my bed!?” you yelped and covered your whole body under the blanket, including your head. But, your face was shown. L rubbed his eyes and looked at you with a smile.

“I didn’t do something on you. Don’t think of anything.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter