Baby Sit Part 2

My Secret Prince is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Baby Sit Part 2*

 

You took the cake Sungyeol brought and opened it. “Minkyu, do you want cake?” Minkyu ran and tried to sit at the chair. Sungyeol carried him up. “Minkyu, Sungyeol-hyung bought this for you. Say thank-you.” You said as you sliced the cake.

“Thank-you, Appa!” you and Sungyeol flinched and looked at each other. You two end up laughing.

“Here, One for Minkyu and one for Sungyeol.”

“Thanks,” Sungyeol smiled, you smiled back and returned the cake to the fridge.

“Minkyu, say ahh~” Minkyu opened his mouth and ate the cake you gave. You ruffled his hair. “Whoa, Very Good Minkyu!”

Sungyeol watched and softened seeing you and Minkyu. “Umma, give Appa, too.” Minkyu said as he kept swaying your hands. You flushed red and looked at the embarrassed, Sungyeol too.

“You want me to give Sungyeol, too?” Minkyu nodded with a bright smile. You looked at Sungyeol. “Araso, H-here Sungyeol.” You stretched your arms to reach Sungyeol’s mouth.

Sungyeol swallowed and sheepishly opened his mouth and ate the cake. Sungyeol’s ears turned pink as he looked away. Minkyu clapped in happiness. “Aigoo, your really cute!” you lightly pinched his cheeks.

After eating the tasty treat, Minkyu said he wants to play at a indoor play center. So Sungyeol and you decided to bring him at the mall.

When you arrived at a paradise for kids, the whole place that was full of runni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter