Eating with the Kingkas

My Secret Prince is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Eating with the Kingkas*

 

After your first class, you walked to the cafeteria alone. “Hey!” A familiar voice called your attention. You spun around and saw Minhee jogged towards you.

Your face brightened, because you know there’s one girl who treats you like a friend. “Minhee, I haven’t seen you since the gathering?”

She walked with you. “Ohh, I ditched class.” She giggled. “Anyway, how’s the feeling being the servant of L?” she asked and took a candy out of her pocket.

“It was horrible,” you sighed; she laughed and ate the mint candy. “Minhee, are you having your lunch? Let’s eat together?” you enthusiastically asked, hoping that she haven't eaten yet.

“Sorry, I can’t. I have things to do.” Your face dropped. “Don’t worry; I’ll eat with you next time. I promise.” she traced a cross on her chest and patted your shoulders “Bye, see you around!” then, she walked off.

You waved your hands and went inside the cafeteria already. It was full of noisy students, shouting and yelling. Some are dancing at the top of the table like it's a nightclub. You took your tray and grabbed the foods that seem to be filing your appetite.

You spun around seeing there are no available spaces to eat on.

“Ms. Kwon ~~~~~~~!” A very deep voice called you. You glanced where the voice came from and saw Sunggyu calling you.

You pointed yourself, he nodded in response. You shook your head wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter