Chapter Eight!

Why Me!!!!

Mother's Pov: 

As I watched my daughter leave the table so quickly towards the door to go, the fellow servant went to give her, her lunch but It shocked me the way my baby reacted she moved in quick motion towards the wall breathing heavy and staring at the servant with fear the servant said sorry but ______ told her it was fine she grabbed her lunch and ran out of the house. As I sat there with my sons looking at me with confusion as to why ______ their brave sister has suddenly changed into her old self, Then it came to her old self oh no its back that reched fear that took over my daughter many years ago all because of that evil man who was a demon had taken her she was missing for two weeks when we found her she was barely breathing and had marks all over her body, no one was able to touch her or she would freak out and breath to fast my baby is being taken over again by this on know lucky I told her to keep her phone on at all times so she can call me if anything happens. All of my sons agreed to not touch _____ so she would not have to worry about people in this house but I wonder why its suddenly returned well I just hope she will be fine today!!

 

You're Pov:

I walked slowly to school my head was spining to many thoughts coming and going far to many, as I walked I was lucky that nobody was around so I did not have to be scared, I walked and walked when I came to the gate that leads into the school I saw B.A.P standing there waiting when I walked towards them Zelo ran to me and said " are you okay your umma said something about your fear" I nodded and smiled then looked at my hands then Zelo said " don't worry I am here I will protect you" he then hugged you and your breathing was speading up he noticed and told me to calm down when I did we walked in to the school when I did all eyes were on me I hated it when they do it so I just took B.A.P to the office so they could get their timetable and after that I took them to their classrooms Himchan and YongGuk were in the same class with Super Junior they work with the Crimson Bloods so thats okay they are friends, Daehyun and YoungJae are in the same class as Teen Top also some of Beast members, and that left JongUp, Zelo and me we walked towards my classroom I was lucky to have JongUp and Zelo in my class I remembered when I was taking the members to their classrooms the teachers were outside to greet them, strange but we arrived at the classroom like the others the teacher was waiting outside for us when I walked up to him he said " welcome back ____" as he said that I heard the class start whispering to each other saying " shes back great" and all sorts really but when the teacher carried on " and you must be Moon JongUp and Zelo" they both nodded then the class we so scared I heard " aren't they from the Crimson Bloods does that mean the rest of B.A.P are here we are so dead" my teacher told me to go in as I walked in all eyes were on me I heard the boys whisle at me then I heard " wow ______ the nerd has changed so much what happened to you" when I just looked at them and back at Zelo who then followed the teacher into the room the teacher had already told them where they would be sitting Zelo in front of me and JongUp behind me, I sat down and Zelo gave the person who said the comment to me a death glare which fightened the whole class I was scared myself but now that Zelo was infront of me I was fine, when break came Zelo and JongUp had to go meet the rest of B.A.P they said they would come back to get me so I just nodded when they left the pupils in the class ran over to me and said " wow you have changed haven't you, you beat up the leader of beast don't come to school for a week and change your apperiance plus B.A.P are here you seem intrested in that Zelo kid ha you don't have a chance" I looked at them and my fear was creeping back in they were all laughing at me then they all started shouting abuse at me. I did not know what to do!

 

B.A.P Pov:

we had all meet up at Himchan and YongGuks class room then we were going back to get _______ as we walked towards her and Zelo and JongUps class we heard laughing then people saying stuff about us towards someone in there being really mean to them, then all of a sudden we heard the most disgusting words being shouted at someone we did not know who until we heard " YAH ______ you listening or have we made you into a freak of nature who does not listen you " when we heard that we all looked at Zelo who's face was very angry it was his girlfriend after all we got there quickly and opened the door nobody looked until Zelo said " YAH GET AWAY FROM HER" when that happened they all spun round and had scared expressions on there faces _______ just sat there we could tell something was wrong but we did not know so when the class had got away from _______ Zelo went over to her and kissed her he told her to come outside for a moment so he grabbed her hand and walked out of the classroom we followed we all talked to __________ to see if she was really okay she said she was but we knew something was up JongUp went over to _______ and grabbed her hand he looked into her mind and let go of her hand quickly looking at us scared he then sent a message to us all through our minds he said " she is scared fear is taking over and I saw a man who she remembers from her past when she was kidnapped also I saw drawings many drawing all hidden in a box in her room she is hiding them hoping no body will find them she needs comfort but when people touch her she gets nervous and flinches away" we all looked at each other and then the bell went so we left. Zelo and JongUp went into the class with ______ holding tightly onto Zelo's hand.

You're Pov:

When I was sat there listening to the abuse I was about to break down in fear but his voice came to my ears Zelo's angelic voice boomed through the room telling people to get away from me when they did Zelo came and kissed me then we went outside the room where the rest of B.A.P were as I stood there JongUp grabbed my hand I really did not know why but he let it go so suddenly and looked at the others they were all staring at each other then the bell rang so they all left Zelo grabbed my hand and pulled me into the classroom, where all eyes were on me, we sat in our seats and Zelo looked at me and smiled I returned the smile and looked out the window where I made the wind blow faster to try and make me forget everything but it was not working the teacher kept talking and talking like there was no tomorrow my head hurt so I just put my head on the table it was hurting to much to keep it up and alert next thing I know the teacher has walked over to me after setting some work for the others to do as he hovered over me I did not like it so I looked up at him he came down to my height and said " can we talk outside for a moment please ______" I nodded and stood up which made people look even Zelo looked worried I walked outside and the teacher began to speak "______ what is wrong this is not like you to keep your head down you are very pale to are you sure your well enough to be here" he touch my arm I flinched hitting my head on the lockers behind me it hurt when I looked back at my teacher he was worried he kept saying sorry like everybody does when I am like this I said I was fine but by the time I said it he was on the phone with the head master, who then turned up and told me to get my things and go to his office with him. I walked back into class picked up my bag and told Zelo through mind where I was going he nodded and went back to work when I was walking to his office all the gangs that were apart of the Crimson Bloods had heard the bang of the locker and were alert most of them had free periods so they were in the halls which led to the headmasters office as they stood there talking to each other smiles on there faces I began to feel uncomfortable something was not right I felt like someone or something was watching me and my fear was begining to take over and I hated it as I walked through the hall where the members of Exo were they were known to have powers and were very powerful but when I walked down the hall I noticed that the corridor on the right that led to the training rooms for vampires was in total darkness as I looked his voice came into my head laughing at me telling me horrible things telling me I was useless and unworthy then I saw him standing there staring at me, I stopped dead in my tracks and stared in horror the headmaster stopped and stared at me then at to what I was looking at he spoke " whats wrong _____ there is nothing there" then as he finished his sentance that man began to speak " Stupid fool, of course there is something there its me ha it been along time since little miss _____ here has had a beating from me I think its been 6 years hasn't it _____" all I could do was nod I was so scared my headmaster watched in horror as the man came out from the darkness and began laughing my headmaster said " get out of this school you do not belong here you vermin, also you lay a finger on ______ again I am sure we will have to kill you" the man laughed even harder and moved towards my headmaster next thing I know hes out cold laying on the floor with blood coming from his mouth and nose, the man  was coming towards me wait what COMING TOWARDS ME OH NO!! The members of EXO were watching in horror as they saw this I saw Chanyeol oppa pick up his phone and ring all the members of the Crimson Bloods that had a free period that was Super Junior, Z:EA , Boyfriend , some of the member in Infinite and Nu'est there were others in the school but they were all in classes, They had all picked up the phones and were listening to Chanyeol tell them to get to the hallway where Exo was, next thing I know I am pinned up towards the lockers the mans hands around my neck his eyes were dark I did not like it when all of the members had turned up they were in shock only the older members would know who this man is, I was there shaking in fear the man laughing at me the members not knowing what to do, The man began to speak to me " well _____ look what we have here an audience to watch there precious princess die" when he said DIE I only thought about my family without me I am already a burden then I heard JongUp shout " _____ Your not a burden don't think like that" I looked over at him and tried to nod but the mans hands were tight around my neck It was becoming hard to breath my vison was becoming blury and My head hurt even more so I reached for my phone and called my mother with my free hand the members saw what I was doing and stayed quiet, my mother answered the phone and listened to the one thing she never wanted to happen " please stop this, your scaring me again please stop it hurts it hurts" I said then the man began to talk " oh is ______ getting scared like she used to oh poor you" I was worried then I tried to get out of his grib but nothing worked he shouted to all the members " you come anywhere near us you will have to be killed" then he grabbed my wrist and threw me across the hall into the hall of darkness!! What will happen!

                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Here is chapter 8 hope you liked it!