Chapter Four!

Why Me!!!!

You're Pov:

As I walked back home I new I had to stop the bleeding that was caused by C.A.P from Teen Top, As I walked I thought about how my father JungHo would react if he found out who did this as he is the boss after all he have them killed! I laughed to myself just thinking of it but on the on the other hand I thought about what would happen when I go back to school, I snapped out of my thoughts you could not cope with all of it. When the bleeding stopped finally I put the hankerchief that I used in my pocket I just hoped that when I get home there won't be anymore vampires at my house if they smell the blood what would happen! I came to my families mansion and I took a deep breath and opened the front door and walked in shuting it behind me I did not want to get caught so I ran up to my room hoping that knowone saw me or even smelt that hankerchief that was coated with my blood! I put my bag down and layed down on my bed grabbing my laptop to try and calm you tired mind.

 

Mothers Pov:

What is that smell? she thought as she heard the door close and the sound of running up the stairs, wait something is wrong she should not be at home what has happened! ( JungHo walks in ) she looked up at him and spoke "dear do you smell that" he nodded and said " I smell it but the headmaster from ____ school just called he told me that _____ got in a fight she faught back and won but it was the gangs Beast and Teen Top the vampires I rule so I will pay them a visit once our daughter is ready to tell people who she is" my mother nodded upset that I got hurt but happy that I won! Jungho told everybody to leave ______ alone till further notice. Jungho then came up to her and said " The headmaster also told me that _____ is to stay out of school till next week to give her time to well you know he can sense the changing coming also do you remember my old friend who had a son not so long before _____ was born..." my mother nodded smiling remembering the friend may he rest in peace but also remembering the adorable son. " ..well that son is the youngest member in the gang called B.A.P they will be starting school next week I will ask the boy to keep a look out for trouble around _____"she nodded and Jungho left the room to get back to his office to make some calls.

 

You're Pov:

 I was in my room trying to keep focused I felt really strange like my head was going to explode and my teeth were really hurting really bad the pain was unbearable but I tried to think of something else but I only remembered seeing my brothers go through this then they left one by one to go to the boarding school, I only had the youngest of my seven brothers eldest was Soohyun, next it goes Kiseop , Eli , Aj , Hoon, Kevin, then last was Dongho all older than me ,  me and Dongho oppa were very close then when he went through all the pain that I am feeling right now all the stuff that is happening to me he left to go to the boarding school the others went to , Dongho has been gone for 11 months I was alone and I hated it no contacted with my brothers just made it worst! just thinking about this subject mafe the tears begin to flow down my face falling to their end. As I began to cry I got off the bed and ran to the dark and lonely corner of my room and I sat myself down and brought my knees up to my chest and let it all out then I heard a knock at  my bedroom door I did not want to move so I just told them to come in, It was my mother and she was holding a tray with  a pizza and a glass of cola my favourite food she put the tray on the table by my window, she then sat down opposite the tray and looked at me and smiled then she said " come on darling, I know your day was tough please stop crying what would Dongho think" I looked at her and whipped the tears away and got up to go to the table not forgetting the explosive pain going through your body at the moment but you went to the table to eat as I ate my mother was watching me and smiling once I had finished everything my mother told me " Dear your headmaster called you have to stay home from school till next monday okay, please try to relax" I nodded and and smiled at her she then told me something that made me look at her to make sure she was serious she told me " oh and I almost forgot your brothers will be coming home in a few days so be happy" I said to her " really they are coming home I can see Dongho oppa and the rest again" she nodded and said " yes my dear but you must relax your in pain" I smiled at her and hugged my mother. Then she got up from the table and left the room.

 

Mothers Pov:

My baby girl is in pain just like my sons were when they first changed god Dongho was the worst out of all my seven sons my daughter is even worst I just hope she is okay she is really different ever since this whole thing started oh lord please let my baby girl be okay I don't think I would be able to live any longer. She prayed for my saftey and went off to do some other preporations for when my brothers come home she still was heavily thinking of me.

 

You're Pov:

When my mother left my room I felt like everything was against me for some strange reason I don't know and as the pain intensifide I past out on my bed. ( Dreaming) I was alone in a room blood in the floor and in containers I did not like it what was I to do I kept telling myself that this was all a dream but it feels so real Then I were brought out of thought by the handle of the door opening I looked at the door and waited and then a man came in baring his fangs at me like I was something he was afraid of I did not understand until he kept talking pulling me in and out of thoughts I was getting mad and I could feel my pulse rising then all of a sudden that was an explosion out side the room and then I heard screams and crys the man in front of me began to laugh he told me to look at myself in the mirror to see what I had become! I had fangs and my eyes were red! I did not like it and told myself to wake up I can't be true I can't be turning into a vampire then I thought about my brothers were they vampires to I am confused (back to reality)I finally woke  up and relaxed I looked at the clock and then I decided to check the mirror when I looked in the mirror I was in shock my eyes were red and I have fangs wait what I am a vampire this is insane I looked in the mirror and as I looked down at the sink I saw a bottle of red liquid then I decided to smell it and lets just say I could not hold back I drank the blood that was in the bottle and looked at myself in the mirror I brought myself out of vampire form back into my human form so knowone would know that I had turned I had to wait to see if my brothers and if my family are vampires then thats when I will show!!! At least the pain has gone but I am still tired so I might sleep some more so that what I did sleep while I had dreams about my brothers! 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Hey I sort of changed some of the words in the first 3 chapters oka!
Hope your enjoying my fanfic I promise B.A.P are in this but they will arrive soon the next chapter is about you and your brother U-KISS!!!!!!

 

Thank you for reading I will update soon !