美丽的蝴蝶

Why Me!!!!

I had been 2 days since ______ fainted, her father and brothers were worried about her. They had told the Crimson Bloods about ____'s condition they were all very worried but knew that she was a strong girl and she could pull through any obstacle. 

It was a sunny winters day, fresh snow had fallen while _____ slept in her coma like sleep, the Crimson Bloods and the Dark Knights gather in the frosty garden that has a layer of pure white fluffy snow (just like a cloud). As they gather together they begin to play, The hybrids changed into there wolf forms they were a mix of browns and blacks their fur georgeously smooth however one little wolf was of a red colour only one of that tome, his name was Do Kyungsoo. The wolves stick to his side as the others play after all he is the smaller one of the bunch. The wolves began playing and jumping around in the snow, digging there noses in the cold snow and rolling around. 

 

While they play the leader of the Crimson Bloods sit with his wife on a bench near the fountain thats water was frozen, They sat there and watched their big family play together happily just smiling to themselves. However they look towards the house as a gush of cold wind brushes over their skin causing every member of the Crimson Bloods and Dark Knights to look aswell, their eyes widen in wonder, Zelo looks in amazment as he sees an innocent looking girl with long brunette hair that had curls curls down to her thighs, her body so fragile it would break under a single touch, her skin a pale tone like an angel, as she walked. Her hands sweetly grazed over the icy statues, She looked up and caused everyone to gasp there was something so beautiful that caused all these people to fall back into the snow her eyes were of a frosty blue like crystals, her eyes stared longingly at the people infront of her as she came to a stop infront of a statue of a wolf, her clothes she wore were as white as the snow she smiled as she put her hand upon the statue infront of her she looked over to the hybrids and bowed her head and they replied with a bow. She looked at the others and smiled at them which caused they all to smile in return, Her innocent eyes moved to the leader and his wife who had got up off the bench and were walking towards her. 

'Dear, are you alright' The leader asked her with a gentle smile.

'I'm fine father and mother' she bowed her head and smiled.

'_____ my 美丽的蝴蝶 you worried us a bit, you have been asleep for 2 days.' calmly he reached out and held his daughters tender hands.

'I am sorry that I worried you father' She looked down at the floor fresh tears glisterening in her eyes.

The brought his precious daughter into a tight hug he told her not to worry and with that he sent her to play with her family in the snow.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

I am so sorry for not updating in a long time a lot has happened..

Anyway here is a short chapter 

Please comment I am beggining to think no one is there.

bye bye for now 

xx