Time and Gift!

Why Me!!!!

They were all sat in their seats waiting I saw Hana she had healed but she looked really angry, I sat there and watched Jimin because I was nervous he noticed I was watching and began to talk to me through telepathy

“_____-ah everything will be fine don’t be nervous they are the ones to be nervous”

“Jimin I don’t know why but I feel really scared, I am trying to calm down its not working”

“______-ah I promise after you do this you will have no more troubles from the people in this school”

“Okay if you say so I guess this is it talk later Jimin”

“Okay”

I looked at my father and he nodded and began to speak

“Well hello everybody I guess you are wondering why I called you here today am I right” They all nodded

“Well something has been brought to my attention lately and it’s something you have been doing, I want you to raise your hand if someone has bullied you lately” Of course Hana put up her hand acting all sad and upset

“Now your Hana and I correct well do you mind telling me who has been bullying you” she looked down then at me and smirked

“Sir ________-ah is the one” she looked at me and smirked again and I looked at her with a surprised expression she was the one to flipping bully me, my father was looking at me and smiled

“_______-ah is that true” I shook my head

“Well Hana are you sure because from what I have heard you’re the bully here” she looked surprised and it made me giggle so did Jimin.

“The thing I wanted to let you all know is that I actually have a daughter and many fear her have you heard of her”

They all nodded and looked confused

“Well would someone like to tell me the nickname everybody calls her”

A boy put his hand up and spoke “Kaito sir that is her nickname meaning Dragon”

My father smiled. “Yes well done can I ask have you ever seen her”

They all shook their heads, and looked at each other confused.

“Well you have seen her, you see her every day for that matter she goes to this school”

They all looked at him in horror.

“Now there is one person in here who none of you know the family of is that correct can someone tell me please”

“Yes sir the girl _______-ah we don’t know anything about her family or anything for that matter she is bullied sir”

“Well done now since I was talking about bullying I know of a few of you who have bullied my daughter they are Teen Top, Beast and lastly Jung Hana isn’t that right ______-ah darling”

They looked at me in shock they could not believe what they had just heard

“Yes father that is correct”

“What she is your daughter are you serious sir she is a weakling”

My father looked at the boy who said it and then looked at me I nodded and stood up and went over to the boy who had a heavy build nobody ever beat him in a fight, I just went over to him grabbed him by the throat and picked him up with ease “Not so weak now am I”

My father laughed and told me to put him down so I did he looked so scared I could feel all their fear all their emotions going wild it made me happy.

I went and stood with my brothers at the front of the room, I saw all their faces most were shocked others were terrified about what would happen next since most of them had hurt me.

“Oh and one more thing before I let you all go home as you can see around the room there are the members of the Dark Knight clan as you may have heard about their leader go missing, as you remember how powerful he was, Well I am a leader of The Crimson Bloods and my daughter _____-ah here is the leader of The Dark Knights so please don’t get in her way or she will tell a member to help her”

They all just agreed with my father before he nodded at me and I spoke

“So now you know who I am, so you better leave me alone now I have enough of all your comments and beatings so firstly Hana beware”

I looked over to my father and asked if I could leave with the Dark Knights first and he nodded

“Dark Knights we can leave now come on” Then all of the members from the back of the room started walking down the rows which made the entire students jump in fright.

I laughed and walked out followed by the rest of my clan and Crimson Bloods my father had teleported home so did my brothers I thanked the Dark Knights for coming and they went back home I did feel sorry for them there home had no heating for the winter and no air conditioner for the summer maybe I have a companion that can help me with their homes make it fun for them.

I arrived home later that day and went to the lake to get some fresh air I sat down and looked at the lake trying to think of how I could help The Dark Knights feel more at home as I was in deep thought I suddenly heard a voice which made me jump

“Hello master sorry to scare you my name is Kasumi I have the power to make over anything give it life I am a helper fairy”

“oh hello my dear can I ask can you make over a house or something like that it’s just my clan live in a house that has no heating or air conditioning and it’s really a mess “

“Yes master I could help with that if you want you can take me there and I will sort it out for them anything for you master”

“Oh that’s great my dear can we quickly go now because its winter soon and I am worried for them”

“Okay lets go master” I teleported to the house all the boys were outside in the back garden talking and messing around so I quickly went inside and saw the walls that were falling apart and the paint and wallpaper was wearing off the place was so dark and it was so cold there was no TV or anything for the boys to do so I looked at Kasumi and asked

“Do you think you can make this place more fun for them like add a TV and gaming systems also do up the walls in every room and add little things for me I then can take the boys out to get clothes and little presents for each of them”

“Yes master I can do that just give me 5 minutes” I nodded and suddenly all the walls were covered in glitter and everything began to look nice and refreshed like its old self again which made me happy I walked into the living room and saw a nice sofa big enough for 15 people bean bags all around the room also a shelf full of films and books appeared and then the TV and gaming system appeared and I thought to myself about how much the boys would love this they never had anything people were always so scared of them because of their reputation, I have always felt sorry for these boys .

I guess this is my gift to them for being so good and I really do hope they like it.

  

Kaisumi: