Chapter One!

Why Me!!!!

I was just any normal person, my personality was very positive and happy I always made people laugh, I also cared for everybody! Yet I am a very talented girl I sing, Play every instrument as I taught myself see I you are special,  I can dance I am a very good dancer I am the lucky type as my father who is the leader of a gang owns and a dance company so I can go there whenever I like so thats what I do when I need to get something off my chest let the feeling go through the movements of dance. Not one knows about my father and the dance company at school yet I am picked on , everyday the same, The harsh words the objects getting thrown at me. I have tried to ask why they do it but that ends badly everytime. 

It was a monday morning and I woke up to the alarm on my phone going off  like every school day, I wake up to the alarm, get out of bed, Wash up ready for the day ahead, I then get my clothes on I was attending a school who lets me wear what I want , no uniforms!! today was red skinny jeans which had a hint of black spread about ,I then put on a nice top on with a jumper on top, I wore white hightops I am always into the boyish sort of clothes I am not really a girly person after I got dressed I put on some music SHINee always make my morning start off happy, I quickly make my bed and then after I have brushed my teeth and brushed my hair I just put on some make-up, I packed my bag and got my phone ready with headphones so I can listen to music on the way to school the place I hate the most but I have to go. As I was picking up some of my music sheets off the floor I heard my umma call me from down stairs my breakfast was ready, I ran down the stairs and ate my bowl of rice with some fresh apple juice, my umma gave me my lunch and said bye, I put the lunch in my backpack and left for school.

As I walked the long way to school I listened to music to try and make me relaxed as I was freaking out as I know that the day will hold something evil against me not one day of school is a good day, I suffer everyday with rumours and people just pushing me down, I ignore it like everybody says to do not like it helps they don't stop! I walked for a while and just took in the amazing site that was infront of my eyes the flowers were beautiful and all the little animals were playing around in the grass I just laughed as I walked smiling as I see the sun shining down on all the little puddles left from some rain that had fallen not so long ago, the happiness in my heart soon left my system as I arrived at school, when I walked through the big black metal gate and went towards the tall dark building where my classroom is I noticed all eyes fell on me some laughed and others gave me the evils, I still don't understand why they do this to me.

 I walked to class and as I was walking some boy I don't even know came up to me and pushed me over and then laughed afterwards like always the same thing I get pushed over and laughed at! I really didn't care about it so I just got up and went to class. When I walked towards the door I just took deep breaths as I knew today would be hell, I opened the door and went to my seat as always the class would go silent and stare at me but I just thought of something else, as I got my stuff out of my bag somebody came up behind me and kept poking me in the back of the neck I ignored them and just sat their but then the person got infront of me and said " hey ,                  or should I say nerd hahaha you are so pathetic you know that right why do you even come here no one likes you and no one likes a no it all so why don't you just leave and let us in this school be able to come to school and not see an ugly person like you in the class" I just looked up at the boy it was dunjoon like always the one to be the first of the day to say something mean, as I looked at him and after he finished saying his little speech I replied to him " well I'm sorry if you feel that way dunjoon but maybe before coming to me and saying that stuff maybe you should just look in a mirror, look very closely and you will see something that really is disgusting let me give you a hint about what you will find the most disgusting dump person you will ever see oh wait thats you if you don't mind please go away" as I said this I realised that he was really angry about what I just said to him, so he got and grabbed me by the shirt and said " don't you dare speak to me like that vermin I don't believe a little nerd can say that sort of stuff to a rich person and you just wait for it later you will regret you every word you just said" he let me go and just nodded like some idiot I always became scared when they threatened me, I knew who he was going to get later to help him BEAST the gang that is in this school there are many others in the school so I normally never talked to anybody, which made me think why I even made a stupid comeback!!

As I got through my classes I had notes thrown saying horrible things about me, and then I had a test which I knew I was going to get full marks for again then the bullies would come out to play, which came true just great I thought that my life would get better but nope it has not my umma and appa don't even know about all this they just see the top marks and number one out of the whole school! Why me what did I do to decerve this I thought my day was awful and I just wanted to go home from the hell hole so when the bell went for the end of the school day I packed my bag and ran out of the school as I walked to my appa's dance company building I cried and just did not know what to do!! When I arrived to the tall building where my appa worked I began to breath normally again but my eyes were puffy so I had to hide after I had signed in I went to the practice room that was a privet one only for me and my brothers to go in lucky my brothers don't come often they even go to a different school well a boarding school I guess I am lucky ha so I just walked in and put all my stuff down then I walked over to the laptop and the speakers as I started the music my appa came in and said " hello darling, hope you had a good day at school I am working late to night so here is some money for you and your umma to get something nice to eat okay see you later" I thought to myself yeah right good day at school probally going to be killed tomorrow by beast!! well the music had started playing and I could feel the beat pulsing through my body so I was off hitting ever beat with a  move of great difficulty but I felt happy and I danced for a long time that night letting out all the feeling built up inside!!

I thought about the school day that was going to come the next day I was so scared about what beast would do and anything else for that matter but I had to calm down I still had to get home to my umma and have a nice meal and have a good laugh just hide the fact that I'm dying inside and feel pain in my tatered heart!

Will anybody save me from this horror movie that is my life! that is what I said to myself that night and prayed for my life to get better!!!!!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Sorry fot using Dunjoon as a bully I  really am !

I am also very sorry that this chapter might be really boring but I promise that it will get more exciting as it gets more into the story!!!!

If you have any ideas also please tell me !

Let me know what you think in the comments below please !!!

Thank you !!!!!