Chapter 15!

Why Me!!!!

I was in a forest alone it was dark,

I heard laughter around me but never knew where it was coming from,

I walked through the maze of trees and came across an field

I walked out onto the field and stood there and looked around

I suddenly felt a pair of arms around my waist and they did not belong to Zelo

I tried to get out of the grip of the arms I wanted to run far away from this

I was suddenly thrown to the ground then all I could see was fire

The person looked like Hana she was laughing and she hit me before disappearing

I laid there hurt and I felt the fire crawling up my body I let out screams and cries for help..

Then everything went black….

I sat up right in bed breathing heavy I was struggling to breath I felt a pair of arms around me and the person spoke in my ear so smoothly trying to calm me down I knew it was Dongho he somehow always knew when I was having a nightmare and would always come to my aid all he said was

“I am here ______-ah calm down it was only a dream just a dream it was not real you are safe nothing will happen”

He said this so soft and it soon calmed me down I was so scared that I grabbed him and hugged him so tight which he soon hugged me back to make sure I was fine, Soon he told me to get dressed it was already 8:30am I needed to eat my breakfast even though I did not want to eat I knew damn well I was hungry.

We began to go down to the dining room after I had got myself all ready, when we were about to go in I stopped in my tracks and held Dongho oppa’s hand which made him come to a halt he turned to me

“_______-ah what is wrong, are you okay lets quickly eat and you can go back upstairs after okay”

I did not want to go in there my head was still hurting and I wanted to go and run away and hid but I really need to talk to my father, Oh what to do I must do this but how am I going to get my dad alone, I am sure I will think of something, we went into the room which earned stares from every person in the room I was still shaking from fear of the dream but Dongho looked at me and nodded and smiled which was his signal that everything would be fine.

I sat down and began eating and drinking my glass of blood once my glass was empty a maid came over and filled it up again, which confused me we were only ever aloud one glass how come I get to have another the maid saw my confused expression and looked towards my father who the nodded his head. The maid then came to my height and whispered in my ear

“your father has told us to give you two glasses of blood today miss because you went without food yesterday all you had was one glass yesterday morning please drink up you will need it to keep healthy”

I looked at her and smiled weakly I nodded and said thank you to her she walked away after that I finished my plate and drank my glass of blood which tasted so good I really should not have gone without yesterday I don’t want to get ill.

I whipped my mouth and looked up at my father who was casually drinking his glass of blood while reading the newspaper, I need to talk to him maybe I could you telepathy to talk to him, so I looked at him while everybody else was still eating I spoke you my head hoping he would hear me..

Father, Can you hear me?”

Yes my dear I can hear you fine”

“Good urm father do you think I could speak with you alone after breakfast it’s kind of important”

“Of course my dear I will finish my glass and we will go to the back garden to speak I think it would do us some good to go outside okay if it’s important for you to tell me then it is fine to talk alone”
“Thank you father”

My father soon finished his glass and two maids came and took mine and his plates away my father told my mother that he would like to be excused along with me she nodded and looked at me and made a head movement which I then got up from my chair and went out of the room followed by my father we walked out to the garden,

Once we had sat down on a bench near the fountain he asked

“Well my dear what is it that is bugging you”

“Well dad I think it’s time that everybody knows that I am your daughter” I said shyly

“Oh really ______-ah are you one hundred % sure you want to do this”

“Yes father I need to tell really I can’t keep getting the abuse and beaten up any more it’s so annoying I am scared to actually go to school nowadays they all seem to think that my father would be someone below their family”
“Okay and I heard about the fights at school last week with that Jung Hana is it well her family will have to be told so I will go to your school and we will tell them okay in an assembly, I will make sure that all of the Crimson Bloods are there and maybe if you get the dark knights to come along we can also tell them that you’re the leader of them as well does that sound okay my dear”

I thought it through in my head for a little while them looked at my father and smiled

“That sounds like a great plan dad thank you so much”

He hugged me and told me to go talk to the Dark knights they must know about this.

“Since it’s a Sunday morning that gives us today and some of tomorrow to plan, let’s get the assembly for after lunch okay that gives me a chance to get to the school”

I smiled and we went back to the living room to talk with my brothers about the plan for tomorrow

“Right as you all know about ______-ah at school is known as a nobody the pupils have yet to find out about her being in this clan and also being my daughter so tomorrow we plan to let them all know about her and she can tell me or you anybody who has messed with her and you must get the information about their family as tell me so I can talk to them myself is that fine with you all”
All my brothers nodded and smiled after that my father told me to call my clan and tell them about what’s happening tomorrow we went our separate ways so he could call the rest of the Crimson Bloods to tell them but my father had also told me to tell B.A.P about the plan so first would be B.A.P and then after that it would be the Dark Knights.

I got out my phone and called Zelo my wonderful boyfriend

“Hello _____-ah honey”

“Hello baby urm I know this is going to sound really stupid but are you with the rest of B.A.P”

“No, that’s not stupid and yes I am with them right now why do you ask sweetheart”

I suddenly heard Bang YongGuk and Himchan talking in the background of the phone call, I also began to hear the rest of B.A.P talking

“Well can you put this on load speaker so they can hear what I am about to say”

“Yes sure of course”

He put the phone on load speaker and then I heard each member say they were there and could hear me.

“Right my father said to tell you that tomorrow after lunch there will be an assembly at school so my father can tell everybody who I am and he wishes for all of you to be there, it’s at school so it will be fine since your there anyway but is that fine with you guys.”

I heard all of them whisper to each other then all together

“YES IT IS FINE WITH US”

So I said bye to them and told them that I would see them tomorrow and they said bye and we hung up next on my list was my clan I know they have a hideout in the woods in an abandoned mansion which I helped them do up so it would suit their liking all I needed to do was make sure all of them were there.

I called Zico