Chapter 16!

Why Me!!!!

“Hello _____-ah”

“Hi Zico urm I know this is going to be a really stupid question but Where are you and are you with the rest of the Dark knights it’s kind of important”

 “Yes I am with them we are all together at the hideout are you coming here”

“If that is okay with you my father told me I must talk to all of you”

“Yes that’s fine come along we will all be here”

“Okay well I will be there soon”

“Okay _____-ah see you then bye”

We both said bye and I made my way there it took me 3 minutes since I could teleport. When I arrived I saw Zico waiting outside for me once I got close to him I smiled while he bowed to me.

“Hi Zico”

“Hi _____-ah the guys are waiting in the garden”

“Okay let’s go”

Once we got to where the guys were they all greeted me with a smile and then sat down on the grass waiting for me to begin talking

“Well this is my father’s idea which I agree on tomorrow there will be an assembly at my school held by my father and all of the Crimson Bloods will be there also this assembly is to tell all the idiots at school my true identity the fact that I am the leader of the Crimson Bloods daughter and am above them all and my father wishes to have all of you attend because he also plans to tell them that I am also a leader of you guys I am fine with what my father wishes since this can stop my problems I face at school so do you think you can come”

“Yes that will be fine ______-ah but can we ask what happens to you at school we have noticed something about you lately”

“Yea it’s okay to ask well as you know there are lots of other gangs in my school all vampires and we also have humans in there well I have been beaten up a lot by them because I have good grades and number 1 out of the whole school and normally the quiet type one time I was beaten up by the schools kingka groups beast and teen top all boys and vampires I had, had enough of the beating so that time I beat up there leader which knocked him out they ran off scared and the headmaster sent me home and that was also the day before I turned into a vampire I have been bullied all my life ever since Zelo disappeared years ago since he turned and was told to stay away from me but we are back and just last week I had a fight the day of the meeting”

“So that’s why you were spaced out that day” said a member of BTS

“Yes that is why because of a girl named Jung Hana the schools queenka but I scared her off after I told her if she ever hurt me again I would kill her which I still want to do but can’t since it’s not my chose it’s my father’s so once he tells them I can get her sorted out also last week I was sent home because of more fights but these were planned attacks from Hana so she will get it tomorrow anyway I want to get her begging so that’s why I need this all to stop I can’t keep  getting hurt so I might as well scare all of them”

“OMG _____-ah you should have told us sooner we would have hurt them all they are horrible”

“No its all okay I might have blown my cover anyway since you guys are fine with tomorrow I really have no idea what to do today can I stay here with you guys if that is okay”

“Yea of course you can stay here today we don’t want you getting bored”

So for the rest of the day I stayed with the members BTS asked me if I could show the rest of the clan what I danced to before they came into my dance room which was the contemporary dance

After I finished that dance they all were shocked and smiled and clapped then Jimin came to me and said maybe do so street dance now amaze them I smiled and nodded and I said to him well pick the song for me and I will dance

I finished that dance and they all clapped they were shocked that I could dance like that I smiled at them and went to sit down it got quiet late now so I told them I should go back to my house which I did after saying bye to them all and also said that I would see them after 12pm tomorrow for the assembly.

I arrived back home and my father met me at the door and smiled at me and assured me that everything was ready for tomorrow I smiled and thanked him then we went to eat dinner and went off to bed.

I wonder how tomorrow will go? 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Right since I have sort of been gone awhile I shall also update this tomorrow.

Along with my other story 

Thank you for reading 

Please up vote my story >.< 

Oh and I shall leave you with these babies omg luhan so y O.o