New friends! and the start!

Why Me!!!!

It was the day of the assembly and I woke up earlier than I had hoped, I woke up at 4am and I was to get ready for school at 6am, I sat there and wondered what to do as I sat there I could sense a couple of presences around my room but could not make out who these things were so I decided to call out…

“Who is there” And as quick as I said it I saw 4 figures standing around my room 3 men and 1 female I then heard a little noise from next to me when I looked I saw a very cute little fox like child she was really cute she had been sleeping next to me she looked the tender age of 6.

“we are your loyal servants from different realms we are not the only ones you have  the most out of us since you’re the most strongest person in the world my name is  Tsukiko I am a vampire and dark angel I will let the others introduce themselves to you now” The tall slim boy spoke he was quite handsome.

“I am Mizu I am a shape shifter and fire dragon, it’s my pleasure to follow you master” I nodded and smiled

“Nice to meet you Mizu and also you Tsukiko how about the rest of you what’s your names? “

“Oh yes master my name is Kiyoshi I am a water dragon and can control mist” he said with a smile which was really sweet I liked these people already then a young girl spoke

“Hello master my name is Fang-hua I am a healer and winter spirit” I smiled she seemed like a friend

“Well hello all of you I seem to really like you all ready and can I ask who this is” I pointed to the little fox child and Kiyoshi spoke

“Master _______ this is Mai she is a fox and a forest spirit she has the look of a 6 year old because a witch cursed her years ago so she is very clingy but she is absolutely sweet she is scared of lots of things so it’s strange how she is very close to you already”

“Thank you Kiyoshi she seems fine she actually looks quite playful to me I will never hurt ever I promise to never hurt any of you what should I call all of you and the others because I really don’t like calling you servants” they all smiled

“Well thank you master urm you can call all of us companions we would like that we will be there to help you in need master and also if you call out any one of our names that’s also the rest of us who are not here but you will meet them later on we will come to you and we will be like friends be there for you and give you advice is that okay master _______”

“Yes that is fine my dear Fang-hua I like that idea and that sounds absolutely perfect I would love to play with you and talk it sounds good what do you all like by the way”

“Well master we like to her you sing since every time you sing we hear you so clear and it relaxes us most of the youngest fall asleep listening it helps us all and we also like to play with masters it makes our lives a bit more fun but master you are really nice and we like you so we can also pop up at any time to tell you news your anything”

“Thank you Tsukiko that’s fine with me and I really like the sound of all of you and the rest” I smiled which made them all smile I heard a small moan from next to me and Mai woke up slowly and came over to me and climbed onto my lap and looked up to me with big eyes which made me melt with love

“Hello massterrr, please be nice to me”

“Oh of course my dear Mai I will always be nice to you” I said with a bright smile and brought her into a hug.

Soon it was time for me to get ready for school I told my companions

“Guys I have to get ready for school now okay can I call you later though I might need so cheering up after what’s about to happen today”

“OKAY MASTER WE WILL BE A CALL AWAY”

Then they all disappeared and I got ready for school, By the time I had, had a shower and washed up it was already 6:30 so I had 30mins to get ready I got into my clothes and did I normally did in the morning packed my bag.

Tsukiko:  Mizu: Fang-hua: 

Kiyoshi on the right and (his brother who will come later on the left) 

And lastly Mai: 

I sat on my bed for a while I felt so nervous all of a sudden, I went to my desk and got my box of sweets stashed away in my hidden place and got out a few lollipops and chocolate treats and put them in my bag pocket and made my way down stairs to the kitchen to get my lunch which looked really nice actually so I took it from one of the ladies in the kitchen and said thank you and went to the dining room to eat breakfast.

When I arrived my father smiled at me and ushered me to sit and hurry and eat so I could get to the school and act like you knew nothing about what was going to be in the assembly, I quickly drank my glass of blood and went off to school.

~Let’s say the school day was boring and I will skip to lunch~

I went into the canteen to eat I was at a table in the corner of the room alone I noticed that all of the Crimson Bloods were staring at me and I did not understand why so I sent a message to Luhan

Luhan why are they all staring at me

Oh ______-ah urm well we are worried about you that’s you we sense something bad about to happen so do be careful

Okay thank you for telling me” I nodded my head slightly which made all the Crimson Bloods look at Luhan and they went back to doing their normal stuff most eating or just sitting there waiting.

I finished what I was eating and put my lunch box bag in my bag and while I was doing that I heard her behind me

“Well ______-ah have you heard about the meeting after lunch haha wait until I tell the leader of The Crimson Bloods how much you have been bullying me these past few months you will me dead for sure you you see my father is very close to the leader, so we get anything we want”

“You do realise I don’t care if you tell him or not because I know what will happen and it won’t be me getting killed oh and by the way your face looks a bit odd today did you get hit or something it looks nasty just saying so if you would not mind I shall be leaving now goodbye Hana”

I stood up to leave earning stares from all the Crimson Bloods they were watching me carefully I was about to move when she grabbed me I looked her in the eye

“_______-ah you how you dare speak to me like that you are not going anywhere before I give you a ing beating!”

I laughed grabbed her and pushed her to the ground and I stared at her

“Well sorry to disappoint you Hana but I don’t listen to weirdoes like you so goodbye oh and I forgot...” I punched her “Your face needed fixing, I fixed it for you”

I then left the room and went to the hall where my father was, when I arrived I looked in and saw my brothers as well they all smiled while I nodded and walked in, my father came over to me and said

“_______-ah can you call the Dark Knights we need them here in about 15mins is that okay”

I nodded and got out my phone

“Zico it’s me can you come to my school now and Come to the hall I will get one of my brothers to collect you it will be Dongho okay hurry”

“OKAY _____-ah we will be there in about 4mins see you soon”

We hung up and I went to Dongho and told him to meet them at the front of the school which then he left the room.

Dongho POV:

I was walking through the halls to get to the front to meet the boys but I kept getting the stares from all of the students they knew who I was very well and were scared so they ran away and went to their classrooms, I arrived outside and saw all of them there waiting so I took them with me and I suddenly heard

“OMG DARK KNIGHTS OMG NOO WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING HERE THEY KILL EVERYBODY IN THEIR PATH OMG WE ARE GOING TO DIE RUN RUN “

I looked at the person who said it she was a little trouble maker cause a ruckus so I looked at her again

“Well your wrong so SHUT THE HELL UP” she looked at me scared and ran away while a little time later we arrived and I went in.

You’re POV:

I saw all of them come in and told them to stay at the back of the room while we get everybody in and then when they are all seated I want you all to stand around behind the back row and some up front

“BTS can you please stand up front and BTOB to the rest of you stay around here okay” I smiled and went back to the front to my father.

I went out of the room and it was mission go lunch was over and I went into the room first got the seat at the front corner near where Jimin was standing so I was fine as the students came in they saw the members of Dark Knights standing around they became scared and did not know what to do.

I mentally laughed once everyone was seated it was time……..