Chapter Two!!

Why Me!!!!

You're pov: 

When I woke up the next day to the sun light coming through the blinds I smiled at the sun raise as they were kind but that small happiness in my heart soon left as I remembered what Dunjoon said about me regreting what I did yesterday, I thought to myself why I even bothered to say anything back Beast is like one of the gangs in the school ( There are plenty of gangs in the school to be honest) Yet Beast are not the biggest or strongest so they won't do much damage I thought to myself but then I remembered that they are friends with a few gangs that have a few members who work out alot! If they knew my family I thought maybe they would not do this to me as my father is acctually very high up in gangs as he is a leader of the "Crimson bloods" I'm in that gang to but not one knows at school my gang is the best at everything thats why I am also very good at fighting but I do not fight at school I'm to scared to! my school know that the clan is powerful they know not to piss them off they always talk about it but don't know that I'm in it. My family also hold a secret but they won't tell me they say that when I'm ready the truth about the clan will come out and be passed onto me! I always wondered what that ment!

I had to get up and get ready for my day at school which would not go well I just knew it as I had a feeling, I always have this weird feeling when something bad was going to happen which always came true strange but I did not care about that I just wanted to know what would happen to me when I got to school!!! After I got everything ready I had my morning meal and my umma gave me my lunch after I had finished my breakfast I was about to leave the table when my umma started to talk to me she said " _____ are you alright, you have been acting strange lately: not yourself thats what I am implying my dear, your starting to worry me abit you know, you get up never say a word to us and now you just come home from school and go straight to your room this behavior is not our daughters whats wrong you can tell me and your appa can't you" I looked at her in shock and disbelief but how could I say that I do that because the other gangs at school bully me and hurt me even though I'm the best fighter in the Crimson Bloods! so I looked at her and sighed before I spoke " well urm how can I put this school is getting harder so I guess I am getting tired" I smiled a fake smile and my umma looked at me, and sighed " we know your liaring dear we can sense it why is it you don't tell us the truth " I looked at my umma and then to my appa they both were waiting for an answer I looked down at my hands holding back my tears I thought about how I could have been so obvisous but I had to answer so I told them " when the time is right umma and appa I will tell you and I can sense the time is near" I looked up at them and I knew my eyes were watering so I got up and bowed in apoligy before I left for school.

Parents pov:

"Something is going on with her my dear" my umma said. my appa looked at her in agreement and said " I believe the time is near that our clans secret can be passed on to her, our daughter is changing don't you see I know stuff has happened at school remember the phone calls I get from my good old friend the head master of her school.." my umma nodded as my appa continued " well she has been her self at home even though the problems she faces at school, our daughter is going to a very powerful part of this clan, she will fight back soon" my umma nodded and said to my appa " I do agree dear, I do believe that she is going to be changing soon but I just don't want her to get hurt in the process" my father nodded and held my mother's hand to say that everything would be alright.

You're pov:

As I walked to school all I could think of was the convertsation with my mother and father and how they had noticed for the first time in months that I was having weird mood swings I used to be happy now all I am is a sad weirdo who has been picked on for years by other gangs, I also am talking back and doing things that I have never done before thats what got me in trouble with Beast but if I think about it I am stronger than them I might just stick up for myself today they can try to hurt me but I will fight back! then I just realised what I just said and sighed and thought here we go anger coming out why now you have been hidden away in me not coming out why are you suddenly appearing when all my mood swings kicked in 2 months ago  what is happening to me, Why are you coming out more and more! I am so confused as I got more and more confused, I just had to stop walking for a minute and breathe to calm down as I looked down I sensed someone near me when I looked up I saw a creepy man smiling at me he wall tall and had a scar on his face he scared me, I needed to get away so I began to walk towards him so I could go around him to get to school, but as I was about to go around he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to face him he then began to speak " Well hello there dear, can I just say that you smell very juicy may I have a tasted" he was smirking down at me, I then saw his eyes change to the color of red, and sharp fangs had decended and were on show ready to take a little taste of me, as I struggled to get out of his grip I heard a gun shot and the man who had a grip on my arms had turned to smoke and a necklace had fallen as I looked to see where the gun shot had come from I saw one of the men who were in my clan I relaxed and turned round to the necklace I picked it up and looked it looked like a symbol of a clan but I did not know I put the necklace in my pocket, I then heard the man who shot the other " are you alright  _____ sorry about that be careful okay" I smiled and nodded I bowed then walked on to school I was now late by 5 minutes my teacher would not be happy so I picked up speed, I had bruises on my arms from where the vampire man had held onto me, then I thought to myself "VAMPIRE" what no way are they real it can't be, as  realised that vampires were real I suddenly remembered seeing red eyes when I was little but could not remember who's and I have had many dreams. I was actually running to school I got to the gate and the headmaster was there waiting, when I arrived in front of him I bowed and apoliguised for being late he looked at me and said to follow him to his office! ....

                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Sorry that the chapter had to end there it was so long so I will do chapter three tomorrow morning!

How you are liking this story it is starting to get a bit more exciting in my point view the next chapter is really good so just wait till tomorrow!

Thank you for even reading my story!