Huang Zitao...

Why Me!!!!

The night was fresh with a new set of snow falling from the dark sky. As everyone peacefully slept in their beds in the comforts of warm blankets to protect them from the winter breeze, there was one person awake sitting on the roof staring into the sky listening to the words of the winter wind. It was just her and the wind. The only thing that she didn't know was that below hiding in the shadows was the man who was about to change the peace in the world into one big battle ground, As he watched from afar he smiled to himself, happy with his plan that was about to begin and with that last thought he was gone.

The man had made his way to his first stop, as he stood infront of the house of the strongest wolf pack in the Crimson Bloods, that's right EXO. He smiles to himself once again before teleporting himself into the shadows of the hallway, he glanced over at the door that led to the room where he needed to be he froze in his place as heard a muffled cry and talking coming from inside, he moved swiftly towards the door and put his ear against the wall to listen.

"Gege I scared to be alone you know that, please stay like you always do... p-please..." 

"Nothing has happened to you in the last 5 years Tao I don't see how one night will change everything, you will be fine now lay down and sleep its pretty late already" 

"Gege..K-Kris.. please don't leave me...." 

That is when the door clicked open and the man hid himself again, as the tall mut walked out of the room and closed the door behind him and walk away down the hall to his own room and lock the door behind him, the man in the shadows waited till he could sense slow and steady heart beats from everybody in the pack signalling that they were all in deep slumber. 

He made his move...

________ POV:

The day was begining but something was not quite right, I could sense it, sense that something was terribly wrong. I saw that my phone was flashing letting me know that I had a message of some sort, so I looked at my phone and what I saw was something I could never have imagined to happen, as I clicked play on the video I could not hold back my tears, there in a room I knew all to well was a crying member of EXO, he was pleading for help,screaming and crying in fear, his eyes were glistening with fresh tears while his skin paller than normal, He was shivering and the sound of rattleing chains could be heard in the background of the video, he was screaming for me to save him... the video ended with one message directed at me..

'____ it has began if you want this boy to survive hand yourself in, however if you do not do so within 48 hours say goodbye wolf boy and hello war.. good luck" and with one last cry from the boy the video went black...I put my phone down as my legs went weak and I feel to my knees.

"Huang Zitao" was the only thing I could say from my mouth as I cried into my hands, my now blue eyes were shining like crystals, I decided to pick up my phone and call Kris.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Beep.

"Hello, ____ what's the matter, why do you call at this hour" he said in his y morning voice.

"K-Kris C-Check Tao.." I said with a shaky voice as I felt fresh tears build up.

"_____ What? What's the matter? tell me" This time Kris was alert and spoke with a powerful tone in his voice clearly taken aback by my shaky voice.

"K-Kris something b-bad, j-just p-please check T-Tao gege" I clearly was upset and he knew imedietly what I needed him to do so he ran to the room of his fellow pack member, with me still on the phone waiting.

He opened the door and what he saw made him feel like he had been shot in the chest, he had always promised Tao since the day he was rescued that he would protect him and he felt so guilty.

"____, H-he's gone... w-what h-happened, W-where is he...." Kris was on the verge of crying his baby was gone, and all that was left in his room was ripped sheets and visible blood by the smashed lamp.

"K-kris... he..he..got him..." I spoke with tears now pouring from my eyes,I knew how much Tao would cry and hide in fear if anyone mentioned 'him' .

"..we have to get him back..." and with that Kris hung up the phone leaving me crying on my bathroom floor.

Kris POV:

How could I have left him alone last night, this is all my fault....I need to get the rest of EXO up...

I let out a loud howl, in my howl I cried this signilized emergency all the members awoke from their slumber and bulted out of bed and within a few seconds  I heard doors click open and 10 of my pack members came out their rooms rubbing their eyes... I looked at Suho with tears in my eyes and he realized something was wrong he was the first to reach me.

"Kris whats the matter why howl at this howl" he looked at me concered so I just motioned towards Tao's room and looked at the floor, he walked in and his body tensed up now me and him are the Alpha's and he couldn't believe he himself couldn't protect Tao.

"Guys get dressed we are going to the bosses place immedietly" they all looked confused so one by one they looked into Tao's room as Suho and I left to get dressed, they were all shocked Baekhyun, Sehun, Jongin and Kyungsoo all began crying for their fellow pack mate, Kyungsoo was the same age as Tao and he felt horrible. Soon they were all dressed and transformed into wolves before running to the home of the boss. 

______ POV:

I got myself dressed and made my way down the stairs to the dining room, I had clearly been crying and Dongho was the first to notice he got up from where he was sitting and ran up to me and cupped my face and whipped the tears away before asking me repeatedly what was wrong, my mother and father soon came up to me and asked me the same question.. all I could do was reach my phone and press play on the video.. My fathers face grew red in anger and my mother began crying herself as all of the EXO boys were like her own children since their parents left them alone in the woods when they were pups. 

My father called every member of the Crimson bloods and told them to come imedietly, after he finished his last phonecall the doorbell went and my mother answered it, I heard her cry out and as I looked I saw her hugging a crying Sehun she gently rubbed the back of his neck and whispering kind words into his ear and soon enough he had calmed down enough to cling onto Luhan, Next she went to Jongin and did the same for him and he went and clung to Suho, after him it was Kyungsoo he was the most upset and my mother had to hug him tightly to calm him down, he they went and clung to Xiumin, Lastly it was Baekhyun she hugged him and calmed him down enough for Chanyeol to take him and comfort him more as my mother kissed all the other boys cheeks just like any loving mother would do. 

My family all walked to the meeting hall which was big enough for the leaders of each sub group to fit in I was to stay in the living room with EXO as Kris and Suho went with my family, I was hugging Jongin close to me as he cried out for Tao, I cried into his shoulder holding him tightly. The other members were whimpering aswell Jongdae was snuggled close into Yixing's embace as he tried to comfort his fellow pack mate. We were sat there for hours and soon all the members of the pack had come when Zelo saw me crying he rushed over imedietly and asked repeatedly asked what was wrong, Jongin had got up and snuggled into Xiumin along with Kyungsoo. I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried into his chest, he wrapped his strong arms around me in return and kissed the top one my head. 

All of the leaders of each sub group had gone into to the meeting room and all of the members were scattered around the house some outside others in the rooms keeping warm, I stayed near the EXO members as I was tightly in Zelo's embrace my tears slowly began to dry up as I had none left to fall, I wanted to go to my room to shower to refresh myself so I told Zelo and he let me go but first he kissed me softly.

I went to my room and sat on my bed for a while, I closed my eyes but something was in my room I could feel it so I opened my eyes again and looked around but I could find nothing... suddenly I heard a voice in my head.

____ get out of your room go to the others now he's in the shadows hurry, tell the others I'm okay please hurry...

It was Tao I did not waste one second and imedietly ran down the stairs to the others I ran to Zelo and clung to him much to his confusion he had removed me from him and was now looking at me with worry filled eyes.

"Honey whats wrong" he was rubbing his thumb on my temple, I looked into his eyes 

"He's here...." and with that he brought me into a tight hug and ran his hand through my hair. 

"I'm here we all are here" everyone had looked towards me and smiled and all together

"we are here for you we protect each other no matter what" they all smiled weakly before going back to what they were doing.

"____ how do you know he's here.."

"I went into my room and felt someone there and I couldn't find anything but then I heard someone talk into my head... it was Tao gege" and when I said that EXO looked at me with wide eyes. Xiumin was the first to ask..

"What do you mean" He looked at me while the others began to cry again. 

"He told me to get out of my room and to get to everyone else as 'he' is in the shadows, he wanted me to let you know he's okay" I said with a shaky voice. The boys who were crying snuggled in closer to the member they were hugging.

We were all together for hours just waiting the boys did not stop crying the whole time, I still could sense someone in the house, I just didn't know who. When all the leaders finally came back they all looked tired but they looked determined and that's when my father spoke.

"I want everyone to stay here for the time being, it is not safe outside so you will all be asigned to a room as a group and there you will stay together, as you know EXO's Tao has been captured by Raikou and his army we will wait for his next move. We will have to let the other gangs around know about this development, and maybe if we all work together we can defeat this idiot once and for all. Now for now I want all of you to make yourself comfortable as for tomorrow training will begin." 

and with that he left and everyone went off to their rooms. In EXO's room Xiumin and Kyungsoo snuggled together, Jongdae snuggled up to Yixing, and Jongin snuggled up to Suho and Kris, Baekhyun snuggled up to Chanyeol and then this leaves Sehun and Luhan snuggling together, the muffled cries that came from the youngest members mouths as they drifted off to sleep were washed away as they were kissed on the cheeks from the elder they were snuggled to. 

Huang Zitao POV:

I am alone and scared, I want Kris gege... I want to get out of here but how, how did I do it last time.... I can't remember.. 

Drip. Drip. Drip. Click. Click.  Click.

The sound of someone walking was coming my way, I better act as if I'm asleep and hope they leave me alone, they haven't fed me or given me anything to drink. The sound of water was ringing in my ears so there has to be a way out something to do with water I just have to find it. Thats when the door clicked and I layed down and closed my eyes hoping that they wouldn't hurt me like they did before... oh how wrong I was the beating of the persons fists was rapidly going into my ribs, stumach, face these people wanted me hurt but I had to be strong for Kris and my pack mates I miss them so much, I was beaten for what seemed like eternity they the man got up and left. I sat there bleeding, coughing up my own blood, I needed to get out of here or I am dead for sure, the sound of the water was close I just had to find it the only bit of light was coming from the corner of the room behind what seemed to be some kind of cabonate, I was so tired and weak from the beatings I had been getting all day and night also being so scared has a tole as well, I just wanted to go home so I got myself on my feet and walked over to the sound of the dripping water I looked behind the cabonate and found an opening to some kind of tunnel system but there was bars blocking the rout this was probably the way I escaped last time but I had to try and get through the bars,which I managed to fit through the gap between the wall and the cabonate so it would look like I had disappeared not gone this way, It was a tight fit but I got through. 

I will walk untill I find my way home. I am sure I have walked this way before so maybe I can remember. I just have to tell myself that I am going to be okay I just have to walk fast and maybe I could get out of here without a problem. I hope EXO are okay 

And with that I walk....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am such a bad author I am sorry :( 

I am hopfully udating tomorrow as well xx