New me

Why Me!!!!

Your POV:

I waited for awhile; waiting for Zelo oppa to hurry and get ready. I was hungry and still felt somewhat weak after last nights events, I just stood in front of my bedroom window and looked through the frost covered glass, and smiled to myself. The garden looked so beautiful, ice now covered the ponds then frost was coated over the grass making everything look magical.

Looks like winter has arrived. ~

As I stood there so caught up in how beautiful the world outside looked, I was suddenly brought back to reality when I felt a pair of masculine arms softly rap themself around my waist. 

"It looks loverly doesn't it" The owner of the masculine arms whispered in a smooth tone in my ears.

I giggled due to the tingley feeling of air blowing in my cold ears. I brought my hands up to hold the arms around my waist and drew circles on the skin with my thump.

"Hmm it's so beautiful oppa" I realised I said that in a strangly cute manner, I turnt around and gave a signiture smile.

"Why do you turn adorable when winter comes, you are always so fiesty" I stared at him for awhile watching as a smile crept its way apon his face he then brought his soft hands up to my face and started squishing my cheeks saying 'Kkyeopta' 

"I just love winter oppa" I smiled at him while stomping my feet cutely. 

"Aww my girlfriend is so cute" He pulled me into a tight hug and rested his head on mine while he sofly kissed my temple.

We went and ate on our own as my family went out for business which is slightly strange because they normally tell me about their business plans.... oh well, After we had eaten our bowl of rice with a bowl of soup and meat on the side, I wanted to go outside to see the frost up close, I have always loved winter and its elements, I know that Exo's Xiumin can control frost maybe I can ask him one day to show me something and my brother Eli can control Ice, maybe I can to I guess I will have to try some time. I went upstairs into my room and grabbed my winter coat that had a fluffy hood (it keeps my ears warm). Once I had returned to Zelo who was waiting by the door we both walked out hand in hand and took a nice walk in the frosty gardens (lots of frost equals my happiness).

~Later That Day~

The members of the Crimson Bloods were all gathered in the dinning room, my father was stood at the front speaking,

"As some of you know my daughter _________ had come home in great pain, she began having servere panic attacks and seshers, while having a meal the wall with the tree of life began to glow it showed a girl with wings, power swirling into the girls heart, My daughter was sat holding her head and I took a glance at her will watching the event unfold, her eyes were of a blue colour, I managed to get to her side as she fainted however all night we had her screaming in pain, she began speaking Chinese we could not comunicate with her so we called Wu Yifan of EXO and I would like to thank him again for coming, She was saying 'He's coming,He's coming' now I am not sure who she means by he but I have a feeling she nows the full story of what is happening." He looked around to see shocked faces from every member in the room.

"I would recommend that all of you watch your back, if this mysterious person that my daughter speaks of is dangerous I want all of you to be on guard, Is that understood"

"Yes sir" The members all agreed

"My daughter is out with Zelo, I would like if you would help keep an eye on her as she has now fully awakened and might not be sure of her full power"

Soon the meeting was over and the members began talking, The dark knights however were not there which meant they did not know about the event.

Your POV:

I went to the Dark Knights with Zelo I think that they need to know what has happened and what is to come, I called Zico because I was not sure wether they would be pleased to see Zelo or not,

"Hello _____"

"Hi Zico is it okay if me and Zelo come to yours, we need to tell the Darks Knights something, well I do"

"Yes _____ Come if the matter is important just come okay and why do you sound so tired so weak, has something happened to you?"

"Well yes something has happened to me but I will show you when I get to yours" 

"Okay see you soon"

"Bye Zico"

He hung up the phone and me and Zelo teleported to the house.

As I walked in I was met by V who had a worried expression on his face, I smiled at him and he suddenly gave me a hug and whispered

"Are you okay please be okay" 

"I'm fine V nothing to worry about" I hugged him back then I cupped his face and smiled and whipped the newly fallen tears. 

He smiled at me and dragged me into the living room where all the members were, Zelo was behind me at the door way just standing there. 

I sat down on the spear seat and looked at all of them and smiled softly just to calm them down a bit as they all looked so worried. I told them the same as what my father said about how I spoke Chinese and had fully awakened now, and the reason why I sounded so weak and tired was because of the fact I had been screaming in pain all night feeling like I was being ripped in two. I told them I was fine now and they dont have to worry anymore.

They all looked at me and suddenly I was bombarded with a bear hug from all of them.

"Oh ______ we are so glad you okay but what was on your back you said your back hurt but you realised why" they all said questionably 

"The reason my back hurt was because of this"

"I woke up with this tattoo on my back I am not sure why I have this but I guess I will find out soon" 

Their faces were shocked they couldnt believe the size of the tattoo. I then told them about watching themselfves and being careful. They all agreed and smiled, I dicided to make them some food to fill their hungry stomachs, So I made Ddeokbokki and once I had finished I layed out the table and let them eat.

"Thank you _______ its delicious"

I nodded and smiled before saying my goodbyes as I felt a wave of fatigue come over me, I looked at Zelo and we left the house, once outside I walked for about 10 minutes before stopping this action confused Zelo.

"What's wrong Jagiya" He looked at me concerned 

"I feel so tired, my head hurts again, my fingers feel weird, I think I need to go home" I said just before I fainted into Zelo's arms.

"______-AH WAKE UP" Zelo cried but I would not wake up he called my father

"Hello Zelo whats the matter"

"Sir its ______ we just came from the Dark Knights and she said she felt tired and her head hurt, she kept saying her fingers felt weird and she fainted I'm holding her now but I don't think I can get her home"

"Okay Zelo don't panic I will send Kai of EXO to come and teleport you here, dont worry" 

he hung up and Zelo was left on his own trying to hold me.

EXO's POV:

We were out training by the lake near where we live since we are wolves we have a forest around us, The air felt so nice, we were all training until Kris decided it was time for a break, we all sat down and had a drink.

While we were sitting Kai's phone began to ring he looked at us and we nodded, he left his back on the floor and stood up and walked away to answer the phone.

suddenly he came back running and grabbed his bag but before he ran off he told Suho that he had to go teleport ____ and Zelo home because she had fainted and Zelo couldnt get her home.

Kai then disappeared leaving us to think about what was happening.

Zelo's POV:

I sat on the ground with ______'s head resting on my lap she was so cold but I tried to warm her up but nothing was working, then Kai showed up in front of me, he smiled and looked at _______, he then nodded and told me to pick her up into my arms, which I did and he help onto me and _____ before we teleported back to _____'s room, he father was there to meet us he was worried and I laid _____ on the bed and allowed her father and brothers to help her as her father told me to go home as B.A.P would want him home for tonight, I left the house and just prayed that my precious girlfriend would be okay.......

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

I am sorry that I have not updated in a long time >_< 

I am not going to be able to update for the next 3 weeks as I am studying for my exams...

and whats even more scary for me is I will have to proform EXO's Miracles in December Chinese version infront of my class and for my music exam.. I sing and I am so scared....

Thank you for reading ^3^