Awaken!

Why Me!!!!

You’re POV

I woke up to sun shining in my eyes, I felt pain shoot through my body and I couldn’t move my body everything hurt, all I could feel was pain.

I couldn’t move my back was killing me, then my head began to hurt 10X worse than before I just screamed in pain and tears threatened to fall from my eyes the pain was too much for me I just kept screaming in pain.

After what seemed like forever the door of my room was swung open and in ran Kevin my brother he came running over to me and grabbed my hand squeezing it to let me know he is there with me.

“It hurts oppa”I cried

“I know, I don’t know what I can do, just keep calm ____-ah I am here with you”

“T-thank you o-o-oppa” I then arched my back and screamed in pain once again.

“____-AH COME ON YOU CAN DO THIS” my brother said trying to calm me down.

I suddenly saw the colours again but this time they were faster and more powerful the girl was strangely familiar even if I had seen her once her hair was long it was blond and the girl was very skinny but she had curves her skin was tanned wait that’s me why am I standing with white wings and powers are flowing into me.. What’s happening...?

I tilted my head back…

It hurts”

I spoke Chinese the tears were falling down my face my brother Kevin was now crying he didn’t know what to do...

“___-AH you’re scaring me FATHER HELP!!” He cried

My father suddenly came running in and saw the state I was in and the state Kevin was in...

“Kevin leave I will stay with her” My father spoke in a calm tone

“Father she spoke Mandarin I don’t know what she said though” Kevin was about to leave but my father stopped him just as he was about to speak I tilted my head again

The Tree of life is awakening, the chosen one is awakening”

My father looked at me then at Kevin

“Kevin get me WU YIFAN of EXO right this instant”

Kevin ran out of the room and called EXO

EXO POV:

We were sitting at home all in the living room watching TV when all of a sudden the phone starting ringing

“I will get it” Suho spoke

“H-Hello”

“HELLO SUHO IS KRIS THERE”

“Kevin what’s wrong and yes Kris is here”

“GET KRIS ON THE PHONE NOW”

Suho looked at Kris and Kris came over and got the phone

“H-Hello Kevin”
“KRIS CAN YOU COME TO THE HOUSE MY FATHER ORDERS FOR YOUR HELP PLEASE”

“Okay Kevin but what is the problem”

“ITS ____-AH SHE IS HAVING SEIZURES SHE KEEPS SCREAMING AND SHE IS TALKING MANDARIN WE NEED YOU”

“OMG I am on my way don’t worry”

And with that Kris grabbed his coat

“What’s wrong Kris where are you going” asked Tao

_____-ah is speaking Chinese and is screaming in pain”

OH really”

Kris left and ran to the house as fast as he could.

You’re POV:

I screamed in pain once more the tears would not stop falling and the colours kept flowing..

I tilted my head as Kris came into the room

 

It hurts help me... He’s coming he’s coming, get away from me”

And with that I fainted again, Kris’s eyes widened and looked at my father

“Yifan what is it what did she say”

“Sir she’s saying someone is coming and she keeps saying it hurts get away from me”

My father widened his eyes.

“Thank you Kris can you stay with her please”

“Yes sir”

My father left the room and Kris decided to side of the chair next to my bed.

I woke up once again in pain and the tears started to fall again. I felt a pair of arms hold me tight it was Kris I know his scent…

Kris…

Yes ______-ah what’s the matter

It hurts oppa, I feel like someone is setting fire to me burning me alive

I know it hurts ____-ah but you strong you can beat this, It will be over soon

I hope so oppa… do you think father will let Zelo...” I arched my back in pain, Kris tightened his hold.

Let Zelo what”

“L-let Z-zelo stay with me till this is over” Kris looked at me in worry

Not sure ____-ah would you like me to ask your father to come here so you can ask him..”

“P-please K-kris o-oppa” I grabbed the sheets under me and my hands became fists I was holding back a scream.

Kris left the room and went to get my father, after a while they appeared next to me..

“_____-ah Kris said you wanted to ask something”

“F-Father C-can Zelo come Please I need him” I cried

“Are you sure darling, he can if you seriously want him here?”

“P-please father” everything went black once more.

B.A.P’s POV:

We were watching Zelo sitting on the sofa drinking so blood, we were worried about his condition he has never had anything like a fit, it scared us.

Suddenly the phone started ringing

“I’ll get it guys” said YongGuk

“Hello”

“Hello YongGuk it me is Zelo there” said _____-ah’s father

“Urm hello sir and yes he is why”

“Because we are having a problem with ______-ah she is in great pain and keeps crying out for Zelo”

“Oh no do you want Zelo with ____-ah”

“Please she keeps crying and we want him with her since she asked me before she fainted again”

“Right sir I will sent him, he will be with you soon”

“Thank you YongGuk”

And he hung up the phone; he walked over to Zelo and whispered in his ear

“Zelo you are needed at the ____-ah’s house, what you said earlier about her is true she is crying out for you so they want you to be with her”

Zelo looked up at YongGuk

“Are you serious…?”

“Yes Zelo I am, now go before your girlfriend cries in pain even more”

Zelo got up and left running as fast as he could to ____-ah.

You’re POV:

I woke up in a dark room the moon was shining everything was quiet. Strangely the only thing that hurt was my back nothing else; I did not feel like I was splitting in two. I felt someone’s hands holding tightly onto mine and when I came to an, my blurry vision straightened out I saw my boyfriend sleeping he had been crying.

I tried to sit up but a sudden gush of pain shot down my spine I winced and this cause Zelo oppa to awake from his sleep, he helped me sit up and hugged me tight, his warmth was so nice, he makes me feel so save, and he started speaking

“____-ah jagiya are you okay, you scared me”

“I am fine oppa, I am so glad you’re here”

“It’s nothing jagiya I am just glad your fine and not in pain” He smiled and hugged me again.

“Oppa how long was I asleep…”

“____-ah it’s been 5 hours, it’s now 3am”

I smiled and nodded, I hugged him really tightly.

“Oppa are you tired…”

“Only a little jagiya…”
“Do you want to sleep I am still sleepy”

“Yes dear lets sleep get your energy to its full again”

I smiled then we both closed our eyes and I snuggled up close to him, to keep myself warm. We feel into dream land.

~later in the morning~

I woke up to feel Zelo next to me still holding me tight, I looked over to him and saw his innocent looking face silently sleeping, his breathing slow and steady it sounded so calm.

I decided that it would be good if I got washed up and dressed. I slowing got out of Zelo’s arms and walked towards the bathroom once I entered I shut the door behind me, I put the shower on and let the water run for a little while and I started to get out of my clothes but when I took off my shirt I saw on my back a tattoo that took up my whole back area, It was a pair of black wings… I realised why my back was hurting so much.

I was confused why the tattoo suddenly appeared but it might be because of the thing Raikou said to me that time. I got into the shower and let the water flow over my skin and sooth the pain that was left lingering. I stayed in the shower for 30minutes and I got out finally I dried my hair and got my clothes on.

 

Once I was finished with all of that I styled my hair and make-up to finish off my look for the day. I went back into my room and saw Zelo still sleeping, I smiled he looked so cute, I giggled to myself and made my way over to him and whispered into his ear and said

“Oppa, Wake up its morning and I am hungry” I giggled

 Zelo groaned then opened his eyes slowly, he sat up and looked at me with puppy dog eyes, I giggled again this caused him to giggle to. He smiled at me and got up and kissed me.

I guess a morning kiss is nice I haven’t felt his lips for a while I have missed his sweet taste.

“Well jagiya I shall go wash myself up, wait for me here okay I won’t be long”

Then he walked into the bathroom.