Chapter Six!

Why Me!!!!

You're Pov:

When I woke the next day I felt refreshed I had my brothers with me and we had a good laugh last night, As I sat there I knew I had to get up and get ready for the day ahead my plans for today are to spend some time with my brother Dongho we are going to go to the lake and throw rocks into the water to see who can create the most skips he would always win and I would always loose but his reaction was always pricless we used to do that when we were younger it was always the best and we always had fun but I really had to get up and get dressed so I washed myself and got dressed in super speed once I had got ready I just had to wait for Dongho so I sat on the sofa in my bedroom and watched the TV I was hungry so I got myself some blood I am so lucky to have Hoon he was the one who got me the blood the night I turned as I sat there watching films I heard the door bell ring and then heard some talking but I heard my fathers voice so I thought it was just business! I sat there and went into the bathroom to clean up as some of the blood had fallen out of my mouth and as I was putting the towel back I heard my door open and the person said " _____ your father wishes to see you in his office and I am here to collect you" I walked out to see who the person was and it was one of the maids so I walked out of my room shuting the door behind me and followed the maid down the stairs! 

Zelo's Pov:

Omo I have not been here for a long time I left when I turned I had to go live with B.A.P hyungs, I remember coming here alot when I was little as my father was good friends with our Leader I am so happy that I am apart of the Crimson Bloods, I remember ______ so well we used to always play together I love her so much but I don't know how she feels about me we have not seen each other since we were 13 thats when I left I did not want to leave but I had to it was so awful But I remember when our leader called me to tell me she had finally turned  I could not keep my excitment in!

~Flashback~ 

I was sitting on the floor watching TV with my hyungs I was always the one to sit on the floor because I was the maknae but they always took good care of me! As I was sitting there I felt my pocket vibrate and knew that someone was calling me so I looked at YongGuk and said " Hyung can I please take this" he nodded so I jumped up and went into my bedroom and answered the phone it was our leader JungHo he started to speak he said 

" Zelo, Its me JungHo I am calling to let you know that ______ your old friend has finally turned so you can be with her again and also I need you to come to the mansion as I need to talk to you and tell YongGuk that all of B.A.P need to come"

I could not believe that ____ had finally changed I was happy so I said to the leader " _____ Has finally changed that is brilliant I can't wait to see her again, I will tell the hyungs, What time do you want us there sir" 

He replied " Come to the mansion at 11am okay and make sure that you tell the others okay"

I told him " Don't you worry sir I will tell The hyungs that we are to be at the mansion for 11am"

" I am glad that you will be able to see my daughter again you were a big part in her life you know now I will see you tomorrow" 

He hung up and I put my phone away and ran into the kitchen which was oposite the living room so when I ran into the kitchen to looked at the calender to check the plans my hyungs had for tomorrow but when I was there I looked to see that all my hyungs were standing YongGuk told them all to sit down and then walked over to me and said 

" Whats wrong! who was on the phone! you better tell me or you know what will happen"

I was scared so I had to tell him he always scolds me but he does take good care of me I told him that " Hyung it was our leader Mr JungHo he said that ______ has finally turned and I can be with her again and also he said that I was to tell you that we all need to be at the mansion tomorrow at 11am as he needs to talk to us and I was only checking if hyungs had any plans for tomorrow" 

He looked at me and smiled " Well ____ has finally turned I think you must be very excited to be seeing her again aren't you and I don't think any of us have any plans for tomorrow so its 11am I think I can get this lot us and ready for that what do you think.." he laughed and smiled with his gummy smile " well don't you worry okay" 

The rest of the night I was so excited and me and the hyungs were having a great time I sat there enjoying the night also YoungJae hyung and Daehyun hyung were very close it was like a love movie with them looking into each others eyes letting there hearts skip but they are a couple anyway so I don't mind at all, also it was the same with YongGuk hyung and Himchan hyung they are a cute couple too but I do feel sorry for JongUp he has not found the right person yet but he seems to always have a smile on his face. Me and JongUp were enjoying the night laughing at the hyungs and also talking about _____ .

~End of Flashback~

As we pulled up outside the mansion I saw Soohyun one of the many brothers of _____ he was waiting for us and smiling like I remember him, as we got out of the car we walked up to Soohyun and greeted him and he then walked up to the door and rung the door bell to get the maid to let us in the house but when the door opened it was our leader JungHo once we were inside he told us to go into the living room, we obeyed and as we walked in I saw all of JungHo's Sons watching TV my hyungs went and sat down next to them and they all began talking they were all good friends so they all were watching tv together ____ father told me to wait here so I did waiting for the time I am reunited with _____!

 

You're Pov:

When I was walking down the stairs on the way to my fathers office I checked my phone and saw the very last photo that me and Zelo had down before he left me alone I miss him so much I loved him yet he never new I don't even know if he felt the same way But just looking at the photo I could remember all the fun times we had, had together all the good memories that were made and me just thinking of all those times we went to the lake and had the best time of our lifes but I can't keep thinking of him its making me upset, When I arrived at my fathers office the maid left me and I knocked on the door and it opened , there was my father standing there he told me to sit of the sofa so I did, I began to worry about what he was going to say as I sat there my father went to his desk and got a box and came over to me and put it next to me then he sat down on the sofa he then began to speak " Do you remember Zelo, my dear" I nodded the tears building up as he continued " well now you have turned you are aloud to see him, the reason he left you my dear was because he had turned and I was worried for your saftey so he went to live with B.A.P" I looked up at my father and said " so he did not leave me to to fend for myself at school" I looked up at my father as the tears began to fall he just nodded and told me to open the box inside I found a bunch of letter that were from Zelo he had wrote to me but I had never reseived them because of my father. My father said for me to wait here while he gets something once he was gone I began to cry even more as I held onto the letters the door opened sunddenly I heard it the voice I had been longing to here for so long the voice of an angel it said " _____ Please don't cry I am here now its been far to long" I looked up and stood loooking at the boy at the door I said " Zelo is that really you" he smiled at me and nodded he came over to me and hugged me tight he then told me to close my eyes so I did, Then I felt his hands move my hair and him clip something around my neck when he told me to open my eyes I looked down to see a beautiful necklace it was a fearless wolf he had remembered my love of wolves I was connected to them in some way but it was beautiful so I looked at him and kissed him on the cheek, when I realised what I had just done we both seemed to blush sowe just smiled at each other he hugged me again when we seperated he asked me " ____ do you want to come meet my B.A.P hyungs" I nodded and as we walked towards the living room when my brothers were also my parents then B.A.P I was nervous Zelo told me to calm down so I did his sweet voice was heaven when we arrived Zelo went in first and I came in after when I looked up I saw all of B.A.P looking at me YongGuk oppa was the first to come and say hello then one by one they all did:

"Hello _____ I am the leader of B.A.P, Bang YongGuk."

"Hi ______ I am Himchan it nice to meet you"

"Hey ______ the names Daehyun, nice to meet you"

"Hi _____ My name is YoungJae, I am glad we finally have met."

Hi _____ I am JongUp, Glad to meet you finally Zelo never stopped talking about you"

Then they all went back to the sofas to watch Tv with my family I looked up at Zelo and whispered in his ear " Well they all seem very nice and the couples are so cute together and is JongUp really single omo he is way to cute but not as cute as you Zelo"

he looked at me and we laughed he then whispered in my ear and said " I am going to your school now so you won't be alone I am in your class so I can help you, I hope school was okay when I was not with you if it was not please tell me" I looked up at him and grabbed his wrist I took him outside to the lake when we sat down on the bench he looked at me really worried I said to him

" Sorry about that I just don't want to tell my family how my life at school is but I will tell you, My life is a living hell at school I am bullied, Beat up by other gangs who don't know that I am the daughter of the leader of the Crimson Bloods, I became sad and upset I don't remember ever not crying when I got home I never cried in front of my family only of the comforts of my bedroom, when I would get beat up I would never fight back I was to scared to I was beaten everyday I was alone, I had nobody. A few days ago I was angry and It was because of all the mood swings I started having all because I was turning, but that day when I went to school the leader of Beast started to insult me and I insulted him back for the first time but it ended up with me, Teen Top , and Beast in a fight they cornered me in my classroom and locked the door the beat me until I started to bleed, The member Yoseob said that I smelt good and Dunjoon wanted to taste but before they could I faught back and scared teen top and beast but left Dunjoon unconsious , I was sent home and can't go back to school till next week when you start" As I looked at Zelo after I told him he had tears in his eyes and he hugged me really tight then he began to speak " I am so sorry that I could not protect you, I am here now I don't know if you feel the same way but ____ when I had to leave I was sad and became very lonely it felt like something was missing I love you _____ and I always have please _____ will you be mine I love you and I will do anything for you" I looked up at him and thought to myself I love him to and he also would do anything for me what am I going to do oh I can't let him get away " Oppa I love you to I always have and I will be yours if you want me to be" he looked at me and said " Is that a yes then" I nodded and smiled then I felt his lips on mine and his tongue asking for entrance so I allowed access his taste was sweet he did not leave an area unexplored he made sure to taste every area of my mouth and as we were kissing I felt my tatered heart mending slowing we kissed our tongues fighting and when we parted for air we looked in each others eyes and smiled we then hugged and kissed until he had to leave I would be able to see my boyfriend When I go back to school on monday before he left he gave me one last kiss and said he would call me! As B.A.P left I thought to myself what will every one think of me and Zelo oh I can't think of that let me enjoy my life with the person I love! <3

                                                                                                                                                                     

Here is chapter six hope you guys liked it!

Thank you to all the subscribers

I am going to update next weekend okay!

xx