Chapter 14!!

Why Me!!!!

A few days had past and school had been hell in those days, I had been beaten up, had stuff thrown at me well as you can imagine a lot, I have had enough of this I am so happy that it’s the week end I feel like people hate me, maybe that’s true since everybody at school is always horrible to me well except the Crimson Blood members of course.

I can’t keep being hurt at school I need to do something and I don’t care if it means I must tell the people at school who my father is, That’s it I need to tell them but how, I should really talk to my father about this he will know what to do. I just hope this scares the people at school I hope they become scared I hate their guts.

I sat on my bed and thought about what I should do this sunny Saturday morning, nothing really came to mind, I also had not gone down for breakfast but I was not hungry so I decided to not bother today, I just sat there and stared at the blank wall ahead of me and thought about so many things all the things that had happened in the past week there was the fight with Jung Hana and then the meeting the same day you have the fights in the past two days which seemed to be planned I think Jung Hana planned them and told the groups to beat me up I was not hurt badly but they were after I did some rearranging of their faces, now it’s the weekend I can relax hopefully.

I should try and calm my mind maybe my father will let me go to the studio to do some dancing that will help. I really don’t want to eat either so maybe if I just text him he might just reply okay I will try that but first I must get ready..

Mothers POV:

I came done into the dining room this morning and only saw my seven sons and my husband but my daughter was not there sitting in her normal seat she was missing, I walked over to my seat next to my husband and asked him

“Where’s _______-ah darling” he looked at me and smiled

“She won’t come out of her room; if she wants something she will come and eat”

I just nodded and ate so food not much and drank my blood.

Fathers POV:

As my wife was eating and so were my sons I felt my pocket vibrate and it was my phone so I quickly took it out and it was a text message from my daughter.

“Father could I go to the studio today to do some dance”

“Yes of course you can darling but please come and have some blood at least you don’t have to eat anything just have a glass of blood then I will let you go”

“Okay father I will be down in a minute only one glass then I am leaving”

You’re POV:

I went out of my room with my bag with my dance clothes in and some sweets that I had hidden in my room inside of the backpack. I went downstairs into the dining room sat down drank my blood very fast which got me glares from everybody in the room, they all looked so shocked but I did not care my mind was on a roller coaster and I needed to get rid of my stress. Once the last drop of blood was finished I whipped my lips grabbed my bag and ran out of the house.

I did not look behind me, I was way to stressed right now everything was spinning in my head I needed to feel calm I transported to the company building I walked in and signed my name in the book so that they all know I am in the building which makes them on guard all the time *the bosses daughter is here everybody behave* it’s quite annoying to me but I quickly made my way towards the studio once I arrived I changed really quickly and began the music and as soon as the beat came in I began to dance every move was releasing stress letting everything out, Once that song finished I sat down to have a small drink I then decided to try out a different type of dance I started the music..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK-uNp6c0nI (Watch this and you will see the dance you danced)

 

I did not notice the boys staring in through the window of the door they were the members of BTS a sub group in the dark knights when I finished dancing I went over to the stereo and turned the next song on which had a beat so it was street dance I began to dance and I still did not notice the seven boys come into the room. I was in my own world.

BTS POV:

We were stood outside of the bosses fathers company *your there boss* we knew she would be here since Zico told us so, we wanted to see her as when we had the meeting a few days ago she seemed out of it if you understand what we are saying we walked into the building and signed our names in a book the person at the registration desk did not like us the man did not come towards the desk but sat there and watched our every move the only thing he said was

“Where are you going?”

Rap monster our leader spoke “we are going to see our boss _______-ah, is that a problem”

The man shook his head we think by the mention of _______-ah’s name he knew he should just let us go.

We went to the room where we knew ______-ah would be as we got closer we heard a melody start it was an English song but we knew of It, when we got outside the door we all looked in and saw _____-ah dancing so beautifully it was amazing to watch we loved it when the song finished she went over to the stereo and turned another song on but this time it had a beat and she began to dance street dance she was so good we walked into the room but she did not stop dancing we noticed that her eyes were closed the whole time she was dancing she was releasing stress we waited till the song finished before we clapped..

You’re POV:

I finished the dance and heard clapping as I looked around I saw seven boys who I knew all too well, I said thank you and went to my bag to get my drink..

“_______-ah you’re an amazing dancer” said Jimin

“Yeah he’s right so talented” said Jin

The others all said the same thing, once they finished saying that, they asked if I wanted to hang out with them, Of course I said yes.

We walked about the park and we came round a corner and I saw more of the Dark Knights playing games or sitting on the ground talking, BTS took me over to Block B and we all sat and talked we also played games this helped me calm my stressful mind tomorrow shall be the day I start planning my precious plan to tell the bullies that I am the daughter of the leader of the Crimson Bloods the clan they fear the most!!!!!