Chapter Eleven!

Why Me!!!!

~ After arriving at school~ 

 

When I got to school all I could think of was the members of my gang what would they think of me now being a vampire like them, They have not seen me since before my changing they don't know what I am.

As I walked through the corridors towards my classroom, I noticed that people were staring at me like I was a disgusting freak who does not belong there.

I shrugged the glares off and went to class, I kept thinking the whole way there but something was off today I just don't know what, maybe I will find out later.

I arrived at my class and as I was about to walk in, someone tapped my shoulder whinch made me turn around, and it was none other than the schools Queenka Jung Hana,

I looked at her and said "What do you want Hana" she smiled with a little giggle she put her hands on my shoulders and said

"Why thats no way to talk to me is it _____" 

I just stared at her, waiting for her to just say what she wants to say.

After a while of her giggling again she finally got to the point

"Well _____ you know you boyfriend Zelo well he does not look good with you I think you should just give up and die" She ended it with a giggle.

There was a lot of people watching and listening from their classrooms, I just laughed and said 

"I am sorry to disappoint you Hana but if you really think that I would give up the boy who I have known for many years longer than you, the boy who understands me the most, I believe you might need some help, Oh and I won't just give up and die because your just a jealous stuck up who thinks she is amazing and can only get boys who want to have some fun, I don't listen to that type of freak" I just smiled.

"How dare you say that to me, do you know who I am, who my family are, you obviously don't"

"Well I know full well who your family are I know lots about them Hana do you know why, No you don't because nobody knows my family and if you knew them then you would keep your mouth shut and walk away as the stuff they can do is terrifying, Oh and Hana when this school finds out who I am then they will realise that they are in great danger then you will see if I truely know your family"

"How can your family be higher than mine, I could beat you up right here _____"

"Well I would love to see you try little miss, and looky here we have a angry Hana, your family have no power over mine and I think your dreaming Hana, I would be able to kill you right now"

Hana was really angry now, she let go of my shoulders and her hands were now fists and she said

"you you will regret saying that"

she hurled her fist towards my face but I grabbed it and threw her to the floor, she soon got back up and pushed me into the lockers making a huge crash sound that filled the corridors, she grabbed my neck tightening her grib she was trying to strangle me. I noticed that teachers were coming out of their filled classrooms to come stop the fight.

I had, had enough of this so I grabbed the hand that was around my neck and I pulled it off, I then pushed her into the lockers holding her there staring straight into her cold eyes

"ENOUGH HANA IF YOU DO THIS AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU, IS THAT CLEAR"

I threw her to the floor and she ran away with a bleeding nose.

I then slid down the locker and covered my face, trying to breath to calm me down, I then felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up and it was the headmaster he just smiled and said

" ____ you can have a free day no classes okay do you want to come with me and we can talk and you can calm down"

"That would be good sir" 

I got up from the floor and followed the headmaster to his big office as I walked the members of exo were standing in the corridor since it was the start of lesson one and the older kids have free periods like I do all day today.

As the headmaster walked past exo he stopped at Xiumin who was the oldest but not the leader,

"Xiumin can you tell the member of the Crimson Bloods that we have a small problem and tell them to meet in the autitorium please"

"Yes sir, I will tell them"

The members looked at me with a confused expression I just looked towards the headmaster and told him through telepathy that I would meet him at his office.

The headmaster just nodded and I walked off, away from everyone.

I went into the office and sat of the red leather couch that was quite comfy, Abit later the headmaster came in and we talked alot and it seemed to calm me down.

He told me to go home after it had been a long time since the start of school most students were doing self study others were sleep but the vampires were feeding in a different area so I was able to go home.