The Tree of life begins...

Why Me!!!!

You’re POV:

I was walking alone in the forest on my way to Mingyang’s sister but the only thing that was making sure I was going in the right direction was the smell of perfume I could see a trail of the scent, Raikou had a daughter well she was not his real daughter he kidnapped her along with me and we were held together in the same room however she was older than me, she went along with what Raikou said to save me from being hurt but I was still beaten.

She was killed the night I was left on my own to die, I still see her though, I never liked to say anything about her my family don’t know who she is, I am the one who sees her, you see her name was Karolina she was 19 when they killed her I was there watching they threw her into a lake where she drowned, they left her there and left me also, I remember running over to her and trying to help her but she was gone.

That same night I stayed with her and there was this blue light that surrounded Karolina she turned into a little wolf cub this is my wolf cub that my family think is a normal dog I brought her home with me when they found me.

I followed the scent and came across the lake which brought back so many memories, it was early hours of the morning and I know my father will be mad at me, I called for help silently and soon enough four summons were in front of me, there was Tsukiko, Ankoku, Fuyu, and  Kai

“At your service master _______” I smiled at them and we walked out into the open the child was there in front of us crying, however I knew something was up with the situation,

Out of nowhere my head began to hurt the world was spinning, I needed to get away but I need to save the child...

There in front of me were 15 men all with tattoos on their wrists I really need to get rid of these men if I didn’t soon I would be seriously injured.

I looked at Kai and nodded and I did the same with the others and they soon were fighting and killing men with ease soon enough all of the men were dead and all that remained were bones the child had run into the bushes to keep safe Fuyu went over to her and managed to get her to stop crying it was Ming yang’s little sister and she recognised me straight away she got out of Fuyu’s grip and ran over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, I suddenly felt weak but ignored it I needed to get the my friends sister to safety, I told the little girl in my arms to sleep.

I was walking back and I still felt week, Kai came up to me and asked

Master is everything okay, you look really ill”

“I am fine just feeling a little sick nothing serious”

With that Kai disappeared and I was alone with a child..

~Later that morning~

I finally reached Ming Yang’s house and knocked on the door the child was now awake and as the door opened I saw my friend and she looked at me with puffy eyes and as she looked at the child in my arms she cried once more the child screamed

Unnie, I missed you” the child began crying

Thank you so much ____ unnie I am so grateful”

No problem dear well I have to go my dad will kill me for not being at home last night, I will see you soon

I left Ming Yang and her sister and teleported back to my house I went to my bedroom I felt awful my head still hurt and I had a hunch why..

I fell on my bed and fell asleep.

I wonder what will happen..

~Later that day~

B.A.P’s POV

We were sitting in our normal place at lunch time and around us were EXO and Infinite they were all eating and drinking but something was wrong with our youngest member Zelo something was terribly wrong he looked so pale; he was not talking at all.

As we carried on eating Zelo suddenly collapsed and started screaming and shaking his eyes were rolled back he kept saying “ ____-ah in danger _____-ah in pain”

Lay from EXO suddenly appeared and held Zelo down trying to calm him we all were trying to stop Zelo’s fit. Zelo fainted and stopped screaming and shaking he just laid there.

We were all confused Lay looked at YongGuk and nodded. Yixing then lifted Zelo into his arms and carried him to the medical room to rest followed by YongGuk behind.

EXO Pov:

We were sitting under the oak tree and we were all chatting, but out of nowhere we heard screaming and Yixing had got up and ran over to BAP he was holding someone down but we could not make out who, soon enough the screaming stopped and Lay was communicating with BAP’s leader.

We then saw Yixing Pick up whoever he had been holding and as he turned around we saw ____-ah’s boyfriend Zelo unconscious in Lay’s arms we suddenly became worried.

Lay took Zelo away followed by YongGuk…

~At the Crimson Bloods Leaders place~

You’re POV

I finally woke up at 4pm, I was sure my father would kill me… after a while a maid came into my room and said dinner is ready mistress. I nodded and thanked her, my head still hurt so I slowly made my way downstairs.

I walked into the dining room and sat down next to come in and sit were my brothers Kevin and Hoon then my mother and father.

We were eating our food my brothers talking to each other and my father staring at me for a long period of time I just ignored his glare and carried on eating, all of a sudden my head hurt again my eyes were burning I dropped my chop sticks and they made a clang sound on my bowl of rice this noise made everybody stop and look, I grabbed my head and started shaking my whole body began to burn I tried not to scream, I kept seeing colours of energy swirling around in my head, I could see powers of EXO and I saw many more, I saw a girl standing she had white wings with gold tips to each feather the colours were swirling around her and flowing into her making her glow in glory..

Then everything went black…

Leaders POV

My daughter had been gone for a night from what I was told by a summon that one of the siblings of a dear friend had been taken ____-ah had taken the matter into her own hands and saved the child but she looks awfully pale.

I looked at my wife and smiled then all of a sudden the clang of chop sticks was heard from ____-ah I looked at my daughter her eyes were blue in colour she grabbed her head and started shaking the wall where we have a life tree carved into the wood was glowing many wonderful colours the heart of the tree was forming and swirling around as my family watched the life tree there was a sudden flash and wings were seen and powers were flowing into them.

I looked at my daughter she was in agony I got up from my seat and ran to her just in time as she fainted into my arms. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

I am so sorry I have not updated in like forever its because I had 6 exams and I failed 1 :'( *sobs* 

I am going to try and update this story everyday till I go back to school 

Thank you for reading and please comment and let me know what you think.... 

>.<