Chapter Five!

Why Me!!!!

You're Pov:

As I woke up the next day I had a tingerling in my hands and my eyes were itchy I did not know why but then as I remembered what happened the dream and the vampire me, I walked from my warm and cousy bed into the bathroom to have a nice relaxing bath and also alow myself to freshen up for the day ahead, as I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror before I went to start the bath, I noticed that my hair was longer and their were curls my hair had changed over night it was much more attractive now and I liked it , I also noticed that my body figure that was once not so attractive had become slim and I now had curves I had changed into a beautiful young women over night this was strange I thought, How is the even possible then I looked into the mirror once again and changed back into my vampire form the red eyes and fangs going perfectly with my new look and lets just it was the icing on top of a cake Topped the look all off! I could not believe it so I rubbed my now red eyes and decided to change back then as I moved my hand towards my hair to let me think for a bit I clicked my fingers as I decided to start the bath and as I clicked those fingers the bath tap had water now flowing into the bath it was now running and I looked back into the mirror in amazment that I just thought about the bath starting to fill and all I had to do was click my fingers I was also confused but yet I was still happy that I could make things do things just by thinking of it so I decided to try this new power out on other objects in the room to my amazment all the this I wanted to move moved just by me thinking about it! When the bath had finished running I got in and relaxed for awhile I washed my new hair and washed the rest of my new figure, I then got out and well dried myself and I thought about maybe if I thought about my hair being dry it might just do that, So thats what I did and it worked I smiled to myself finally having some fun. As I went to dressed I was amazed how fast I could get dressed, my hair was really pretty now and I like it very much, I smiled to myself, But all of a sudden I had an erge to go outside and go to the lake so I put on my jumper but I had this feeling that something was happening near, so I walked downstairs towards the garden when I got to the door I heard shouting coming from near the fountain in the garden by the of the voices I knew it was my brothers fighting about something but then I thought they should not be home they were coming home tomorrow why are they early well I had to go see what was wrong so I went outside and hid behind a bush to listen to what they were shouting about when I could hear better I listened in and they were talking about me saying " We need to tell her" " No its not our duty to tell her remember" it was Soohyun and Dongho but then my other brothers joined in with the fight next thing I hear is thunder and then a strike of lighting I don't like the sound it scares me but I had to see what was happening Then as I looked back at my brothers I saw the truth about what they wanted to tell me my brother Dongho was mad and I mean really mad I could see his fist clench then I heard the sound of thunder again and as I watched him I looked at him at saw fangs and red eyes he began to shout at Soohyun the others became uneasy and on edge then Soohyun just could not hold in his own anger anymore and the next thing I see is all my seven brothers baring their fangs at one another, I then saw Soohyun go for Dongho I could not take this anymore I had already found out what they were fighting about and now there is no need to fight so as I felt my pulse rising then I looked at my brothers and moved my hand upwards and the wind picked up and made my brothers be thrown about but separated I also managed to turn the water into ice in the fountain as I saw my brother Kevin go towards it.

 

Hoons Pov:

My brothers were fighting again but I can understand why my little brother Dongho wants to tell my sister about is as he was very close to ______ that they never kept any secrets from one another , my brother hated to keep this secret I know that that for a fact but when he asked Soohyun I know this would end up with them fighting it always does I hate it but why is it that my brothers all join in saying what they think its annoying but what made it worst was the fact that  I knew that someone was watching this very near aswell yet I could not see them and I did not feel like telling my brothers this information as I know who is there and the way this fight is going my sister who is hiding over there will find out anyway so I decided to let it go I was on Dongho's side anyway! But then the thunder came and then there was that lightning flash our brother Dongho was getting really mad and this was getting dangerous Dongho knows how much _____ is scared of thunder in lightning but it was to late he was off and made my poor brothers become uneasy as Dongho baired his fangs but Soohyun seemed to hold back but after a few minutes he changed too which caused all of us to change then my brother lashed out at Dongho but before he could the wind picked up and we were all thrown apart as we got on our feet we then saw the water in the fountain it was not ice and we all looked at Kiseop who holds the power of wind to see if he was the cause of the wind but he did not know who it was it was not him then we looked at Eli who holds the power of ice but he did not do it, Then I realised that our sister was still hiding I was drawn towards a bush, Next thing I see is my sisters head face peeking out from behind the bush I guess I was right last night after all, but Dongho did not know that she was there so I sent him a mental message saying that ______ was behind the bush, Lucky he reseaved it and looked behind him and saw her we sent a few more mental messages which end up with him telling me to tell mother and father about it and that ______ had changed. So as all my brothers went to go to the living room while Dongho went to get my sister who had run into the forest running towards the lake, I walked in the kitchen to find both my parents there talking to each other as I walked in I bowed for interupting them but they did not mind I told them about ______ changing and that she already has many powers, my father already knew about this as I knew last night about her changing and I put the blood in her bathroom after telling my father. After letting them know that Dongho would bring her to them I then joined my brothers in the living room.

 

You're Pov:

As I watched them all look at each other saying if one of them did it and they two of my brothers they did look at both said no so they were all confused I noticed my brother Hoon looking around and then at the bush I was hiding behind I did not think he saw me but he looked away and then looked at Dongho after a while Dongho looked at the bush and smiled he then kept looking at Hoon and then they both nodded I saw all my other brothers go into the house and Dongho stay behind I quickly ran into the forest towards my beloved lake so as I ran I just knew that Dongho was there but I just went towards the lake to see it and take in the beautiful colours and the smell I arrived at the lake and just sat down on the flower coated ground that I created through more of my powers that seem to keep coming, as I sat there I played with the water making it shape into different shapes and animals I smiled to myself as it was so adorable but then I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked to see Dongho oppa's face and he was smiling at me he told me that the lake was now even more beautiful now I had decorated it as he put, I smiled but he said I had to go and talk to my parents and he took me to the kitchen, As we arrived we both bowed and my parents told Dongho to go and join the others in the living room while they talked to me, As Dongho left I felt very uneasy I was told by my mother to sit down so I obeyed, My parents just talked to me about how they were vampires and my brothers were vampires and that there are alot of gangs that have vampires in them they also told me that each vampire has powers, I already gathered the power bit, As my parents talked a bit more on how to cope they then handed me a glass of blood they told me drink it, it would make me feel better which it did I was really hungry I smiled to them and they smiled at me they then to me to go spend the rest of my time off school with my brothers. So I got up from the table and bowed to my parents and walked into the living room where my brothers were when they saw me they were in shock apart from Dongho and Hoon they had already seen me, Dongho told me to sit next to him so I did as I sat down my brothers turned round to face me and Kiseop said " Hey _____ aren't you surpose to be at school why are you here" I looked at him then at my other brothers I went shy and said " well I sort of got in a fight with Beast and Teen Top and well I did get hurt but I won the fight and well I got sent home from school by the headmaster who then told father that I was not aloud to go back to school till next week oh and yeah I was sort of attack by a vampire on the way to school which made me late" they looked at you and Soohyun said " A fight our sister in a fight against boys and won wow omo you are strong little sis and that vampire who attack you thats weird" I smiled and just nodded, Then Dongho said " Guys she has turned she changed last night Hoon knew and well I found out after she watched the fight we had that wind and the ice was her and when I went to get her from the lake she was making the water do thing plus the earth had flowers growing out of it our sis has alot of powers" they looked at me in shock. Soohyun said " we should tell you our powers shouldn't we come on Guys I will go first and then it will go in age order okay lets start"

Soohyun " Mine are Fire and I can also change the mood a person is in"

Kiseop " Mine are Wind and Flight"

Eli " Mine are Ice and Water"
AJ " Mine are I can mute a person so they can't talk and I can erase memories but I can turn time as well"

Hoon " Mine are Telekinesis and Earth"

Kevin " Mine are Healing and Light"

Dongho " Mine are well I am a shapeshifter and I can control Lightning as you already know"

I smiled and nodded we spent the rest of that day just joking around and playing games with each other and then we watched a movie after all the games and Dinner, It was really fun so when I went to bed that I felt happy so I relaxed and had a goods night sleep!!!

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Hope you liked this chapter Its 1:33AM and I stayed up to do it for you guys so here!!

Thank you for reading this and I promise the next chapter will have B.A.P in it !!!!

5 subscribers already wow omo thank you for subscribing!!

And Thank you!!