Chapter Three!!!

Why Me!!!!

You're Pov:

As I followed the tall and well built headmaster to his office I began to think why I was even going, I have never been late before or was it something else for that matter, I did not know the reason why so I decided to just wait till I got to the office. As I walked through the dark halls of the school I heard people saying things about me from the classrooms, I heard things like " wow omo what has she done whats happened" " Omo finally our schools ugly nerd will get a talking to whatever she has done" then they would all laugh. As I walked I had to keep telling myself that they stupid and pathetic as I kept saying that I began to calm down just a little, when I arrived at the office the headmaster opened the door and told me to sit by his desk so I obeyed as you sat down I thought to myself why the headmaster was even outside but I had an idea why when the headmaster sat down at his desk he looked at me and began to speak " well ___ dear, you already know that I am in your fathers gang and am his  very close friend and have known you since brith so I get told things okay so when you did not turn up for school on time this morning it worried me so I called your parents.." I looked up at him in shock I then said " you called my parents sir" he looked at me because I interupted him so I just said " sorry sir continue " he smiled and continued " well yes I called them and they said you had left the same time you always did they were quite worried to so I said that I would send one of my men to go out and find you, Lucky he did that vampire would have killed you in 3 seconds, so you won't be punished for being 20 minutes late as you have a very good reason" I looked at him and said " thank you sir" he smiled and then began to talk again " well there is one more thing I want to ask you please relax dear you have not been yourself where has the happy you gone I know that the other gangs hurt you and make fun of you, do you want me to talk to them all" I looked at him and looked down at my hands  and the first tear fell and I whipped it away I then looked up at him with more tears falling and said " please sir don't talk to the other gangs that will just make them hurt me even more" I just looked down at my hands and whipped away the tears that kept falling. As I thought about the things that could happen if he spoke to the others the headmaster got up from his desk and came to my side and hugged me he whipped the tears away I did not mind the hug as he was very close to me and my brothers as he hugged me he said " Okay I won't talk to any of the gangs but I need you to do something please fight back you the strongest and best fighter in the Crimson Bloods just stick up for yourself and do not get hurt" I nodded and calmed down I stopped crying and bowed I then left his office to go to class you were one hour late now god fun time to come as I walk to class I heared silence and it was to quiet for my liking so I just picked up my speed I had to get to another building to get to my classroom where Dunjoon would be. 

Headmasters Pov:

I really should call her parents to let them know she is safe and about that vampire attack thats what he thought so he did he picked up the phone and dialed the number of my house to have my father pick it up and said hello the headmaster then began to speak " hello sir its me, your daughter is safe she arrived I had a talk with her" my father spoke next " oh thats good do you know what happened she has never been late" the head master spoke some more " yes in fact I do know when I sent one of my men to have a search for her he found her about 15 minutes away from the school being held by another vampire she was trying to get out of his grip this vampire sir was ready to bite your daughter thats when the man I sent shot it and it turned to dust he spoke to your daughter to see if she was alright she was fine just some bruising on her arm from where the thing held onto her" my father spoke and said " A vampire trying to drink my daughters blood well tell the man who shot that stupid being thank you for saving my daughter" the headmaster agreed and hang up the phone. And went back to his normal work!

You're Pov:

I came infront of the door to my class I walked in and all eyes were on me, I just looked away and sat at my seat trying to ignore all the stares my teacher knew what had happened so he just coughed and the whole class looked at him then the class went back to normal working in silence which did not help me as I could hear my heart beat speed up and I became angry my arms really hurt and I did not want to be in class but I had to do my work I had about 15 minutes till break so I just calmed myself down. 

Break soon came but I did not get the peace I wanted I had all the people in the class come over to me asking me questions and laughing at me and I ignored them all then they went silent when Dunjoon came in after going to get something to eat, he told every body to sit down and they all did I thought that was strange but everything is going strange at this moment in time  I laughed to myself inside. Dunjoon made his way to me and came next to me and whispered in my ear also leaving a note! he said " Just wait till lunch its payback time you won't live" I looked at him he had a smirk on his face he then went to his seat, I looked at the note it was a threat from Beast and Teen Top just great but I was way stronger so I just might fight back for the first time so I just took deep breathes and relaxed I knew that I would win a fight.

The lessons before lunch seemed to go very quick maybe the day wanted to have some fun so speed up who knows soon enough it was lunch and everybody was told by Dunjoon to go to the Cantine to have lunch then do what they want just not to disturb him and the rest of beast and teen top they all seemed to do what he said. When everybody had left the classroom it was just me and Dunjoon but then Beast and Teen Top came in and locked the door behind them, I looked at them and back at Dunjoon C.A.P from teen top came over to me and grapped me by the color of my shirt then he punched me in the face as I fell to the ground he kicked me in the stomache I was bleeding all of a sudden yoseob said " omo boss she smells good like really good" I look at him he had fangs and red eyes I thought just great these gangs are vampires but I am still stronger than them, they all laughed Dunjoon said " well I have to agree she does smell good I really would like a taste what you think boys should we have a taste" they laughed but before they could do anything I stood up looked at Dunjoon and said " If you really think I will let you anywhere near me then you are just dam stupid" he laughed and came straight up to me and pinned me to the wall and said " what are you going to do your just a nerd" I looked at him and laughed I remembered that my headmaster told me to fight back so what did I do I grabbed his hand that was around my throat pulled it away his face was in shock I was stronger than him all of beast were and teen top after I grabbed his hand I kneed him were it hurts then flipped him over then I said " like that maybe" I looked at the others they were scared so I smiled and said "do you want me to do the same to you" they shook their heads and ran to the door unlocking it and running away I could not stop laughing after that I felt so much better but I was still bleeding next thing I know the headmaster is at the door looking at me he had fangs and red eyes I thought to  myself another vampire how many are their in this school he then came over to me and said "you faught back well done and your bleeding your father won't be happy you know" I smiled and said " I know but it was C.A.P's fault he was the one who punched me then Dunjoon hurt me so I sort of well you can see he is not consious" the headmaster laughed and picked up Dunjoon and told me to go home early he said I looked ill but I did not feel ill strange he then told me that there would be some new students in the class they go by the name of B.A.P so I smiled at him and picked up my things and left for home holding my nose trying to stop the bleeding.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Sorry that I had to stop there but I  have been doing this all day .

I will post Chapter 4 in the next few days okay so please wait.

Thank you for the nice comments you are leaving 3 subscribers already :)