Chapter Seven!

Why Me!!!!

You're Pov:

As Monday came I was worried about what would happen when I got to school, What would the girls do as I hurt their precious Beast! What would happen now that I have changed my apperiance has changed, omo I forgot I am the girlfriend of the new boy who is in the Crimson Bloods, they all know that the new students ( BAP) are in the Crimson Bloods! Oh what should I do I will have to say who I am soon even if I don't want to I will be killed if this carries on well If I think on the bright side I have Zelo my boyfriend in my classes now and B.A.P will look after me to so I am good the students won't mess with members of the Crimson Bloods! I had to get up and get dressed for school so I went into the bathroom so I could wash I looked at myself in the mirror I new self staring back at me with eyes of sadness as I let it slip back into me the sadness the thoughts I tried to fight it but nothing worked something was wrong and I can not grasp what is wrong after I had got dressed in super speed I packed my school bag and went to the dining room where my brothers and parents would be, as I walked in I sat in my seat then I heard my Dongho whisper in my ear he said " whats wrong? you look pale" I just looked at him and then looked down at my hands he noticed something so had my parents this was bad ,I think they know whats happening and I think I have worked it out my fear is coming back after so many years that man is near this is not good the man who took me when I was a kid hurt me then left me for dead but when my father's men found me I was so glad to be back with my family but that fear was always there the fact that nobody could touch me was horrible even a small hug would make me panic and my breathing would get faster just that memory of those times I would scare everybody because they thought they had done something wrong I would always say sorry and that I was fine but I knew I was not, I always used to sit alone in my room drawing and I have had to hide those drawings hoping no one will find them they are so graphic they were my memories from the 2 weeks of me being kidnapped and hurt, But as I was sat at the table with my brothers either side of the table looking at my parents they were all sharing looks then the blood came so I drank so quickly then it happened as I got up from the table to go to school I pushed in my chair and was walking towards the door then one of the servants touch me on the shoulder to give me my lunch but my reaction was to cower away scared, the servant was worried she said sorry so many times I told her I was fine I grabbed my lunch gave her a smile and was about to leave when my mother told me to keep my phone on at all times she knows what happens when this fear takes over me so I left the house and was on my way to school! 

                                                                                                                                                                                              

I am so sorry that this is so short I will post later today also I have to go to my nans so I will stop this here and carry it on in chapter 8 okay!

Chater 8 will be up later today so look forward to it
If your confused about her fear only coming back now its because of a thing that is going to happen her fear was locked away for many years but its returning so hope you like this!!!