Chapter Ten!

Why Me!!!!

~Dream~

Darkness surrounding me closing in on me,

I am scared umma help me,

Is anybody there? 

What's that sound? screams coming from women!

Whats happening why are there children crying?

BANG! 

Oh no am I doing this?

This can't be real can it!  Its just a dream this is to insane to be real,

Then a child grabs my hand and cries saying " you killed my mummy" 

I don't like this its scaring me someone help me!

~End of dream~

 

You're Pov~

I awoke from the terrible nightmare that had played in my head that night, The way the children were screaming over the bodies of their mothers or fathers, telling me that it was my fault that they died!

Did I really do that to all those people? no I could not have it was just a dream, I need to get ready for school I don't want to think about this anymore, Zelo will help me forget won't he! 

I have to get up, I got out of my bed and walked over to the bathroom to wash, I was fine after a little wash the dream was washed away. 

I got dressed in super speed and packed my bag for school, I felt refreshed and ready for the day ahead, I left me room and walked down the long corridor towards the stairs, everything was quiet the only thing that could be heard was some talking from the dinning room, It was only going to be my brothers so I was fine with the silence of my surroundings, I made my way down to the dinning room where my family were having their morning meal.

When I got to the room I just sat down in my place and began to eat some food * yes we eat food we aren't like those vampires from twilight who don't eat* my family were talking quietly to each other but something felt off if you know what I mean, like something was missing, I took a sip of the blood from the class infront of me when I had put the class on the table my head jurcked up and I began to stare straight at the wall, I could see people running and me standing their alone:

~Vision~

I was standing alone in the street I was 13, I heard screams from children in fear, their mothers holding them in their arms running from what was chasing them.

I was frozen my body would not move I felt a hand come across my face and cover my mouth, next thing is I am being dragged into the forest, being pulled deeper and deeper.

When we came to a stop I was thrown to the ground when I turned to face the man who had taken me, I was shocked to see the leader of the enemy clan.

We began to fight I was not going to be killed by this man, As faught I was the one winning at the end I won but he was dead, I did not know what to do the leader of a clan is dead and I killed him that clan will not have a leader.

The leader turned to dust and a necklace with some kind of symbol was left, I picked it up and looked at it awhile.

While I was looking at the necklace I heard the bushes around me move about I looked up from the necklace to see many young teens not much older than me with shocked expressions on their faces.

They then looked at me then the necklace in my hands, they all began to kneel and they all said " our new leader, we follow you and all your commands" 

~ End of vision~

When I came back to reality I did not know what to think I remember that from when I was 13 but am I really the leader of all of them.

My parents had noticed me when my mother abruptly stood up from her seat and came running to me holding me hands looking into my eyes with a worried look. I was scared to what she would think if she found out I killed a clan leader when I was 13. 

She knew that the enemy clan leader was killed but nobody ever new who killed him, I was the one to kill him that means I am the new leader and I have to watch them and look after them. 

I put my hand on the umma cheek and closed my eyes showing her my vision letting her find out that way. When the vision was over she looked at me then at my father.

"______ show that to your father please" I obeyed and walked over to my father all my brothers watching me.

Once I had showed it to my mother and father, I was worried that I would be in trouble.

" _______ your a clan leader already, You were 13 when it happened do you know where your clan members are?" 

I nodded for some reason I always knew where to find my members they were always together in the same school, their school was more of a school for the students who don't have to work the just go and muk about most of the time its a fighting club but only a handful of my members get into fights.

" We need you to call the leader of one of the sub groups in your clan like we do with Exo, B.A.P ect."

I looked at them why the why-do-I-need-to look

"We need you to _____ because they have been alone for so long and you became their leader when you were human now your a vampire you can lead them just tell them to come here and we can talk" 

I thought about it and knew I had to they were alone alot of the time I did visit them alot though without my parents knowing 

I picked up my phone and walked out of the room as it was time for me to leave for school.

" I will call Zico okay he will let the others know" then I left.

I walked the normal way to school, I looked through my contacts and found Zico's number I pressed call and waited..

"Hello ____"

" Hi Zico urm I don't know how to say this but can you tell the others to meet at my house as my parents told me to get all of you to come"

"I will of course, are we to be there today after school"

" Yep if that is possible"

" that is fine with me and it will be for the rest we will see you after school"

" See you later Zico"

"bye _____" 

I hang up and carried on my way to school...

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Hey readers are you still there!!!!!

I had no comments on my last chapter :'(

I hope your still reading.

And I am so sorry that I have not updated in awhile I have been bombarded with work for my up coming exams!!!
 

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE TONIGHT AND TOMORROW!!