So it begins!

Why Me!!!!

They were shocked to see me after I changed back to my human form, I stretched and looked over to my father and smiled then I let out a small yawn I was very tired and I was ready for bed so I looked at me father and sent him a little message

appa please may I go to my room I am very sleepy”

“Yes that is fine dear you did a great job today”

“Thank you” I then smiled and went into the house and got ready for bed

When I finally got to my bed I just fell onto the covers and closed my eyes but I felt something curl up next to me and it was not Mai nor was it Ren something was next to me and I have no idea what it is, Suddenly I felt cold air blown onto my neck I then heard a male voice speak

“Well I know your awake just open your eyes master, I won’t hurt you”

I opened my eyes to see a boy not much older than me sitting next to me on the bed I sat up slowly and looked at him he had spoken English he had a British accent he was handsome but what brings him here at this hour its 11:21pm why is he here

“Who are you are why are you here at this hour”

“Well my name is Leo I am a hybrid like my fellow brother who you have yet to meet master, my reasons of being here at this hour is because a young child has been taken from your best friends family your friend is the one that moved schools about 3 years ago she is a vampire to master give her a call she needs your help”

“What Ming yang my dear friend oh dear I must call her she must be in fear do you have information on who took the child”

“Yes master it was a man you know all too well and he left a note for you”

I looked at him in confusion, what is Raikou planning wait… what was it he always talked about when I was locked up in his office… I can’t remember why I can’t remember...

“I see do you have it I think I might know what he is doing”

“Yes master here it is”

I took the note from Leo and looked at the words on the paper it read

So here we are ______ dear, you know what I want and if you don’t give me it I will kill the child and everyone you love…

Oh and by the way good job for killing my men you have got better.

I will be looking forward to be seeing your full powers soon.

From Raikou

I hated that man so much, what is it that I can’t remember? And what does he mean by my full powers. I looked back at Leo and smiled weakly.

“Do you know if Ming Yang is still awake?”

“Yes master _______ she is awake you can call her she will need your comfort”

“Okay I will thank you Leo”

“It’s okay master good luck”

And with that he left, I was alone in my room I thought to myself for a while before picking up my phone and calling Ming Yang..

“H-hello who is this”

“Ming it’s me _____ are you okay”

“Oh ______ unnie” She began crying “I miss you please help me I heard you changed now”

“Yes I am a vampire like you Ming and I will help you but you must stay calm okay I will find your little sister okay believe in unnie okay”

“Okay thank you unnie please get her back” she was sobbing

“I will don’t worry just get some sleep and I will do everything to get her back I will go to school tomorrow and after that I will go get your sister it’s me that they want not your sister”

“Okay unnie you get some sleep to I will see you soon bye”

“Bye Ming dear”

I hung up and lay back on my bed and closed my eyes I will need some rest for tomorrow.

Soon I was in sweet slumber it did not last long though, my bright and comfortable dreams turned into horrors so many things happening at once fire I felt pain string up through my whole body it was so painful I was crying everything began to spin and then it went dark.

I sprung up from my sleep with sweat all over me my breathing was so fast it hurt, I was still in pain but I did not know why, I looked at my clock and it said 12am, I groaned how annoying I thought to myself well I better try and get some more sleep there is no peace for the wicked these days I thought to myself before nodding off again into dream land..

~Later after getting ready for school on the walk to school~

  I was walking through the forest trail, I hated school but since everybody is scared of me now I think it will get better. I was walking really slow I just wanted to calm my mind before school, I didn’t realise the time fly by so I was about 5 minutes late for school, I transported myself to my classroom and when I was walking towards the door I heard people screaming and running into their classrooms they were shouting “She’s here” I just laughed to myself before I was outside the door and I was greeted by my teacher who smiled at me and opened the door for me and I walked in.

I went to my seat and everybody moved in their seats while Zelo and Jongup smiled at me we just laughed.

The lessons went quickly people were scared of me and would not even talk to me, when the bell went for break I just went to my locker to get out something that belonged to Ming, When MingYang left she gave me a necklace that had a silver wolf attached and the wolf had a ruby around its neck, she told me that when I am in need use the necklace and it will keep me safe.

MingYang did know that I was a wolf, my family don’t have wolf in the family apart from when Dongho shape shifts, MinYang is not a wolf but she is a healer like Lay.

I shut my locker and went back to class the lessons went quick again and soon enough it was lunch and I went to the canteen I got a sandwich and a drink I sat in the corner of the room and many looked at me as I walked towards my seat but I did not care I am stronger than all of them, I sat down and began to eat slowly I was not that hungry, I was finished with my food and drink but I felt something was wrong something that I could not pin point, soon enough it was answered my phone began ringing so I picked it up and it was Jungkook he was breathing heavy and he sounded like he was crying.

“Jungkook, what’s wrong” I asked with worry in my voice

“______-ah help me please, I am trapped and there is to many for me to fight off”

“Who is there tell me”

“____-ah I don’t know who they are but they have these symbols on their arm like a tattoo”

My eyes widened, I suddenly remembered what Raikou said to me when I was in his office….

When the full moon rises on the chosen day, the full powers shall awake of a chosen Vampire, this vampire is you ____-ah and once that is happened you are the one to awake my beloved from her deep sleep. If you disobey me I shall hurt everyone you know even the dearest.

This is why he is hurting everybody I remember but does this mean the time is near for my full powers to be awakened...

“Jungkook I am coming don’t worry it’s not you they want it’s me”

“Please hurry”

I hang up and grabbed my bag I left the canteen and went to B.A.P they were near the forest this is where everybody in the Crimson Bloods goes I went over to Zelo and when he saw me and ran over to me and spun me round and kissed me once we parted I told them that I would not be at lessons for the rest of the day and I told YongGuk to tell my father that I would not be home until late.

After that I ran into the forest and left confused Crimson Bloods behind me…

I rang Jin to see where he was.

“Jin where are you”

“Hi _____-ah what’s wrong I am at the Dark Knights house with everybody here apart from Jungkook”

“Jungkook just called me he needs help he is being attacked as we speak”

“What Jungkook is being attacked by whom?”

“He does not know who they are but I am fully aware of whom and that is not important the thing that is most important is that Jungkook gets out of there before they kill him”

“Oh dear how could I not feel this please help him I will find Iloon he will heal any of Jungkooks wounds”

“Right I will get Jungkook just hurry up and be ready”

“Okay bye ____-ah”

I hang up

Jin’s POV:

“ILOON, GET HERE NOW”

I shouted and soon enough he was in front of me and he looked very confused

“What’s the matter hyung”

“Jungkook has been attacked and ____-ah is getting him now I need you to heal him”

“Omg Jungkook I will heal him poor thing”

“Right thank you now I need to tell everybody else about this”

“DARK KNIGHTS PLEASE COME HERE I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING IMPORTANT”

Soon I had everybody in front of me

“Right _____-ah called to say Jungkook has been attacked and is hurt badly he called her when she was at school she is getting him now she said he told her he has no idea who attacked him”

“What nobody attacks us, since when did people start attacking us” Sungjae said

“I don’t know who these people are but whoever they are ____-ah knows who they are and she sounded very clear that it was not important for us to know who these people but to get Jungkook out before they kill him”

“They want to kill him poor thing must be terrified”

“Well he is on his way back now Iloon has said he will heal him for us and I will need someone to care for him until he is well again”

“I will care for him hyung” J-Hope said

They went back to what they were doing…

You’re POV:

I ran all the way and I smelt more and more blood as I got closer I was so worried, I could hear him crying he was scared, I arrived and throw a lightning bolt in front of Jungkook and every one of these horrid men flew across the field and I ran to Jungkook he hugged me really tightly he was shaking and shivering, I told him was fine and everything will be fine.

I quickly dealt with the evil beast from the wolf clan that were on Raikou’s side…

I killed them all and black smoke began to spiral into the air and speed towards me and rap itself around my body before entering my nose and mouth I snapped back to my senses and ran over to Jungkook I picked him up and teleported to the house I knocked the door and Jin opened it he saw Jungkook crying in my arms and his face paled.

“ILOON GET HERE QUICKLY AND J-HOPE YOU COME TO”

Soon both of the boys were in front of me iloon took me into Jungkook’s bedroom and I let him do his job and soon enough Jungkook stopped bleeding and was healed I looked at Jungkook and our eyes locked and I smiled at him and he closed his eyes and opened them again.

“Get some rest Jungkook I will check up on you later okay”

I then smiled at Jin and left.

Time to get MingYangs sibling…