Raikou is planning!

Why Me!!!!

I woke up really early again; I sat up slowly and rubbed my eyes that were still tired, I did not feel like getting up at 5.30am but my body and mind were awake, I sat there in my bed and wondered what to do, I got up and put on..

 

It was really cold today and I put on some warm clothes even if they were boyish I did not care that was me! After a while I had washed up and got myself ready for the day ahead since my father let me have the day off school.

I sat back on my bed and looked at Mai and Ren both sleeping next to each other curled up close since they could feel the cold to winter was coming and the weather was even colder and I really don’t mind I love the winter and also Christmas but sshh, I watched them and thought to myself

I really feel like talking to someone but I don’t know who to talk to, I sat there thinking more and more and out of nowhere a boy came from the shadows which scared me so I jumped up of the bed and fell on the floor.

“Don’t do that, who are you” I said with fear in my voice I was really shocked.

 

Sorry for scaring you master _____ my name is Kai, I am a shadow demon and I also teleport nice to meet you, can you understand me I can’t speak Korean I am from China”

I looked at him understanding him completely I can speak Mandarin and many other languages my family don’t even know I speak so many. I smiled

Oh its okay Kai you just scared me a bit you teleport like EXO’s Kai I can say this will be confusing two Kai’s anyway I can speak Chinese so you’re okay”

“Oh that’s good master most of the others can’t speak Korean they speak many languages some speak English, Japanese, Chinese can you speak all those”
“Yes Kai I can speak all of those” I smiled at him.

“Ah that is very good that means we can all speak without problems, well master I heard you, you said you wanted to talk to someone I am okay I don’t bite”

“Yes I would love to talk I am really bored its 6.00am and nobody is up you sound very nice Kai I will like talking to you” I smiled at him he was older than me but he was so cute.

I sat in my room talking to Kai till about 8.00am than I had breakfast so he left and so did Mai and Ren, I walked downstairs and went to the dining room I sat there and ate my food quietly listening to the bickering of my brothers I could sense someone else in the room but I felt it was a friendly person so I did not tell my parents the person was near me but did not show themselves, I also smelt their sent and I knew it was Tsukiko so I let him stay there with nobody knowing.

I finished up my food left the table quickly and went back up to my room to get my money and rest of my stuff for the day ahead, I packed my bag slowly and knew Tsukiko was there so I stopped what I was doing stood straight crossed my arms and waited soon enough he showed himself,

“Master sorry about this but I need to tell you something”

“Go ahead Tsukiko I will listen and no need to apologise”

“Well master the others have all been with you since you were born so we know a lot about things that have happened and the man that took you those years ago is planning something, one of your companions is a demon Prince his name is Ankoku he has been watching him for a while now and the enemy are planning something to end the Crimson Bloods that means everything”

“I knew this would happen I must tell my father to tell his men to keep their guard up I think you need to explain this to him Tsukiko is that okay”

I and Tsukiko walked down the stairs and my family were in the living room my brothers were playing video games as we got half way down the stairs I heard my mother say

“Can you sense another Vampire in this house but I also sense a dark angel”

“Yes I can sense it to but I don’t think it will harm anybody the presence seems to be nice”

I then walked in and spoke

“The presence you sense is Tsukiko he needs to tell you something father”

“Who is Tsukiko? And why does he need to talk to me”

“Tsukiko can you explain who you are”

Tsukiko appeared next to me and smiled and nodded his head he looked at my father who was shocked to see the vampire/dark angel in front of him.

“Hello sir, your daughter is my master the same to so many others we help her when she is in need, she has met a few of us already, all she does is call out our names and we appear, I need to talk to you to warn you about Raikou”

“What _____ you are a master to summons what I never knew this, and Raikou whats he done now”

“I am a master father according to them since I was born”

“Well Raikou sir is planning something big and one of master _______-ah’s summons is the Demon Prince Ankoku he has been keeping an eye on Raikou and from what he has seen Raikou is planning to destroy the Crimson Bloods”

“Well thank you for telling me Tsukiko I will warn all the members and my men to keep their guard up and please look after my daughter”

“Will do sir” then he looked back at me and I smiled and nodded he then disappeared

I looked at my father who was in deep thought he then looked at me

“______-ah you have already scared him off once so I trust you could again where are you going today”

“I am going out shopping with the Dark Knights so I will be fine”

“Okay darling have a nice day but remember to be on guard there is another thing I want you to do”

“What is it father”

“Can you warn some of the others send a text to all the sub groups in the Crimson Bloods send it to all of them okay?”

“Will do father” I bowed then left getting out my phone sending the text to every group in The Crimson Bloods.

Dear all this is a message from my father,

Raikou is planning something big and his helpers are everywhere,

My father wishes that you all keep your guard up watch out for each other and don’t let Raikou

KILL YOU okay that’s what he is planning to destroy The Crimson Bloods, remember

KEEP YOU GUARD UP!

Thank you that is all…. (✿◠‿◠)

After I sent the text I knew the members would freak out a bit but I still need to warn the Dark Knights.

EXO Luhan POV:

I was sat in the corridor at school with Tao and Kris when suddenly all our phones vibrated in our pockets and I noticed all the others got their phones out of their pockets,

It was a text from ______-ah as I read it I was shocked then I heard Tao wince in fear he was scared of Raikou so much since he hurt Tao years ago,

I looked at Kris and he went over to Tao grabbed his hands and looked into his eyes and spoke in a quiet whisper “everything will be fine don’t worry we are all here for you” Tao looked at me and I nodded in agreement he calmed down a bit and held onto Kris.

I looked around and the others were all talking with serious expressions on their faces.

 

I guess we all have to be careful from now on.