Chapter twelve!

Why Me!!!!

I went home after the eventful day and I did not go through front door of my home, instead I went into the garden where all the beautiful flowers were blossoming.

I sat down on the ground, I brought my knees up to my chest and I just stared at the roses, the roses that brought back so many memories of my childhood with my brothers. 

The members  who were still at school had to go to the auditorium for the talk with the headmaster.

the headmaster told them about the little fight that happened today 

"as you might have heard the crashing sounds early this morning, I will tell you this now I want all of you to watch _____ from now on okay" 

Sungjong the youngest member of infinite spoke 

"why. Sir ?" 

the headmaster looked at him and smiled.

" well all the crashing sounds this morning was of a fight between Jung Hana and ______, Hana stated it because she was trying to get _____ to leave her boyfriend but she stuck up for herself and spoke her mind which seemed to cause Hana to get angry and she went at _____ it all ended when _____ had, had enough and to Hana that if Hana did it again _____ would kill her so please watch her I don't want to have a problem here" 

All of the members in the room were shocked to hear about them incident. 

" also the princess _____ is now like us a vampire' they all nodded

"well  tonight the boss is holding a meeting at the manor and this meeting is for the new arrival of new member that are ruled by ______ this clan is the dark knights they were our enemy when there leader was alive"

" wait how can they be part of the crimson bloods they are horrible"

". Well you are very wrong there, ever since _____ has been in charge of them they have become less violent towards people unless it's the enemy" 

"since when has ______ been a clan leader she only turned into a vampire"

" well when _____ was still a human she was attacked by the dark knights leader and she killed him in order to not get. Bitten and as you know that clan were only young teens most younger than all of you, so ____is there leader she has cared for them when she was still human do you remember when she always went out that's when she went to see them and see if they were okay they have no idea that she is like them now a vampire, so you all are to be at the manor tonight okay they will be there" 

the members all understood so they all agreed and made there way to the manor. 

                                                                                                                                                                 

Sorry I have to go I will finish the next two chapter and update soon

i only have 7days left at school till 6weeks holiday so lots of updates coming :) 

thank you all my subscribers :3 

thank you to all the readers 

comment and say if you like it so far and I will keep writing the chapters for both of my stories