Chapter 13!

Why Me!!!!

I just sat in the garden watching the day go by, I felt like the whole world was against me the fact that I have been bullied for 6 years for no reason why me! Everybody at school hates me for no reason. 

I don't understand why I feel like my insides are shuting down and my mind is becoming slower like I am disappearing from the world like most have wanted. 

All my emotions are going on a riot all because of the Hana the stupid queenka, when she finds out who my father is she will be scared out of her mind and I will have a little pay back to handle, she will never hurt me again nobody will.

I sat there and let some tears fall and release the anger inside of me and breathed in the sents of the flowers.

 

~ In the manor~

One by one all the members of the Crimson Bloods came and they went to the garden where they were sitting in there sub groups like Exo were together also Infinite, B.A.P.

As they all arrived my father noticed something, He looked around trying to find the one person he needed the one person who is very important, He noticed that one of his precious children was missing.

He suddenly looked over to my mother, she realised I was not there, she looked for Hoon, When her and his eyes met he knew what to do.

 

Hoon POV:

Where are you _____,  I know you were sent home today but where are you.

I kept walking around the grounds looking for _____ but where was she, I started to walk towards the flower garden that was the place she loved because the flowers were blossuming and she loved to look at them in amazment. 

I walked up to the gate and I heard a small sob from something.

I went into the garden and saw my little sister on the ground with her knees up to her chest and her head hung low she was crying, I went over to her and put my hand on her shoulder and whispered in her ear..

"hey, its okay , please stop crying ______" 

She looked up at me, her eyes twinckling in the sunlight because of the tears that were still in her eyes, she looked so angelic but so sad, I felt really guilty so I brought her into a tight hug and she hugged me back till her breathing became normal again and she whipped her falling tears away and I whipped some aswell,

We both stood up and I walked her to the clan.

As we both came into the view of my father and mother they relaxed alittle but then they saw _______-ah's expression and the tears that were stilll falling on ______-ah's precious face.

They were really worried for the reason my sister was upset, they also did not know about the fight with that Jung Hana that little brat making my baby sister angry and causing so much pain.

My parents came over and brought ______-ah into another tight hug which calmed her down, Then she got ready for the meeting.

 

You're POV:

When my parents had calmed me down, they told me to go to the front of the house to call Zico.

I stood outside my front door and looked through my contacts to find Zico's number, When I finally found it *after looking through countless members of the Crimson Bloods* I pressed call....

"Hello _______-ah we are on our way"
 

" Good I am waiting for you outside my house."

 

" Okay _______-ah we will be there in about 3 minutes"

 

" Okay Zico see you then"

 

After we hung up I stood there and waited.

Then I heard the hushed voices of my gang they came over to the front of the house and looked around in amazment and they stood there and I thought quickly about what they would do when they found out  I was a vampire.

I quietly came out of the shadows...

"Hi guys" I waved my hand while they jumped in suprise which made me giggle

 

" wow ______-ah is that you"
 

" Yes its me I changed alot since I was away from you"

 

"Wait I don't smell human blood anymore" asked Zico 

 

" Well yea you won't smell human blood anymore I sort of changed" I rubbed the back of my neck 

 

" What do you mean by that how can you suddenly change your apperance and suddenly not have human blood" 

 

" well you see while I was away from you I started to have real bad mood swings and one day I got in a fight with my schools kingka and well he was a vampire to and his gang beat me up so in the end I fought back which knocked the leader out the others ran away and blah blah you sort of get it.... well when I arrived home that day I went to bed and had a really bad nightmare and also was in lots of pain.... when I woke up I changed into well you know what" I said nervously 

 

" you mean your like us a vampire" I nodded 

 

" yes I am like you know" I smiled I changed my eyes to the crimson red they are and smiled at my gang 

they all were in shock but they just laughed and were over joyed.

I took them to the garden where everyone was waiting....

they all sat down in a group every other member of the Crimson Bloods was watching the Dark Knights every move, I could see that my gang were not comfortable so I whispered in my dads ear ...

"could you please start because the Crimson Bloods are staring down my gang and they are not very comfortable"

"yes of course lets begin" I smiled and let him talk..

"Right I am glad everyone could make it, today I am letting new members into this clan and I know most of you are thinking of why I am letting the Dark Knights join this clan is because of my daughter _______-ah she is the one who killed their leader many years ago so she is the leader now and she has watched over them since she was still human but now she is one of us she is capable of leading, so I don't want any of you to make the members of the Dark Knights intimidated okay if I do you know what will happen so don't do it also please make friends with the members, that is all thank you"

Everyone relpied " Yes Sir" 

My father smiled at me and we all spent the night relaxing and I was with my member of the Dark Knights when someone tapped my shoulder and when I looked up I was met with my loving boyfriend Zelo I got up and hugged him and kissed him as I stopped I said that I better introduce him...

" right urm guys this is Zelo my boyfriend and dearest friend hope you can get on well" Zelo bowed and  smiled

 

" wow ______-ah you two look so good together hehe"

"Yo Zelo lets be friends okay" They all smiled and nodded

"yes of course we can be friends hehe " after that the night was peaceful and everyone was happy but my mind was else where..

But where exactly was my mind at..........

                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Right I got to go now I will update on wednesday first day of no school yipee 

I hope you liked this chapter

AND PLEASE COMMENT AND SAY NICE THINGS I FEEL LONELY !!!!!

My update for my other story will be updated on wednesday to.

BYE........................

Can you just imagine waking up to see his georgous face smiling at you!!!!!