Anger Management....The 2PM Way

Can You Feel My Heartbeat Girl?

 

Taec didn’t have to be of the Were variety to sense anything out of the ordinary as he headed quickly into the basement. Fury and Vengeance literally radiated off the door before he even opened it.

In the basement of the Mansion, there was a room not unlike a gym-its walls were designed specifically to keep all sounds inside the house-meaning that if anyone of 2PM had an accident then it wouldn’t bring unwanted attention. It was a sure, blessed thing for that small mercy-everyone had lined themselves up and were shooting/waving/targeting things that were lined up on the other side of the room.

Junho’s water bending earlier seemed like a parlor trick compared to the way he was hurling blizzard javelins at the targets; Chansung’s jaw was set in a handsome, but fierce line as black fire danced in torrents and consumed the objects of their wielder’s rage, Wooyoung opened his mouth and a shotgun appeared from the depths of his throat-this he fired at will into the range.

 To an outsider’s eyes, Junsu and Nichkhun were calm to the point where it was eerie to watch-however, there was literally a black aura surrounding them, and the way that certain targets would vibrate to an unearthly keel and shatter and the others targets that would crush in on themselves gave way to the way that his friends were feeling. Jay’s fangs were out completely, and he was the only one not firing at targets-however, he attacked swinging titanium body punching bags with extended claws and his tattoos lit with the path of his ancestors.

Taec’s own muscles bristled, and he felt the Change coming, and fast. Pulling off his shirt, he barely made in to the other side of the massive gym before he started to morph into his true nature. Fur sprouted all over, his second skin familiar to him as he grew to roughly 3 times his human size, falling to all fours. Fangs snapped, marrow draining claws appeared, and his eyes went from pleasant dark brown to murderous amber. All at once, the rapper’s senses improved-volume increased, sight, taste, hearing increased a thousand fold, and he could see the auras his teammates emitted. As a tail erupted from his back and split off into 8 sections of great length, a mark appeared in the form of a cross between the crescent moon and a scythe appeared on his snouted head, marking him as a definite Moonstalker. The Beast’s mindset kicked in, and Taec obeyed its call to go out and kill, running into a sectioned off part of the gym into greenery and common wildlife.

Woo yelled as he fired round after round at the wall, “She was dragged into this for no reason at all!!” Ho’s eyes were white as water went up and came back down into massive spikes surrounding the targets. “Won’t they ever go away?!” he screamed as well, even as Chan growled, “Not until we have burned them off the face of the earth.” Junsu was fully embracing the Charm, so when he spoke everyone’s soul flinched. I will not rest; I will not sleep until my penance has been taken.

Nick’s normally warm eyes were hard and unforgiving as he looked at his last set of moving targets- which promptly folded in on themselves with a loud screeching noise. “She’s in pain, I could feel it…” One by one, the boys started to calm down as they thought of the fact that they weren’t the only ones who temporarily lost their peace of mind tonight.

Wooyoung hit a switch, and all of the targets went back into various panels in the walls, one by one. Everyone turned to look at Nichkhun; he continued as though he was in a trance, “When we held hands, I felt it-I felt what she was seeing for us. It was a combination of many things-sadness, fear, and concern-but not fear for herself, but fear for our own safety.” Nick held up his hands and looked at them, and then he looked at the others. “She worries for us, 2PM-us…”

Junsu’s voice was coming back in, and he spoke softly, as to not disturb the others’ souls. “Then we must stop M and his crew. We took them out before, and we can do it again.” Chan’s eyes held a fire not unlike his power. “This time, let’s ing make sure that we get it right and eradicate them completely.” Junho nodded, “I’m game,” his voice almost gone, and nobody spoke for a few seconds as Jay completely shredded through the set of bags, his eyes limpid pools of night and his arm still glowing. After a moment, he stood slowly, straightening himself out of his fighter’s stance, and inhaled slowly, his skin color returning and his eyes coming back in.

“……We have one main objective: Keep Taren Safe. Vengeance comes once we have maintained the first one. Once we take time out and track this bastard and his people down, we make them remember what we really are.

Everyone nodded solemnly, and Taecyeon appeared from the range-topless, sweaty, hair ferocious, eyes livid with life, and blood on his hands. “I ran into a couple of rogue bears tonight- they didn’t make it,” he said flippantly, by way of explanation. Wordlessly, Chan tossed him a towel, and he began to wipe his excess funk off, methodically and quickly. “I don’t care what we do-as long as we do it right I’m fine by it,” Taec continued, giving a direct look to everyone before climbing the stairs, the others falling in line behind him. As they passed Taren’s door, each one peeked in to see how she was doing-Taec and Jay didn’t dare cross her threshold, for fear of waking her up with their scent-and Nick crossed quietly into the Mistress’ suite to look into her face.

“……I think she’s having a nightmare,” the Thai Prince said quietly, and placed a hand softly on her forehead, and nodded to the others. “She’s running from shadowy figures that are gaining on her, and…..she sees us getting kidnapped…and now she’s calling out to us and we’re being taken away and she falls to her knees….” Junho stepped in. “Can’t you do something? Please?” Nick nodded curtly. “Working on it as we speak.” His eyes lit up periwinkle, the calming blue, and a thin stream of magic traveled down his arm and passed into Taren’s forehead, glowing cheerfully before blinking out. Taren sighed, and shifted in her sleep, a small smile creeping up on her face. Woo whispered, “What in the world did you give her?” Nick chuckled. “I made her come to the park with us-picnic basket, games, and us singing to her on a gondola included.” The others laughed quietly, then they tiptoed out of the room and Nick closed it quietly.

“I’m going to shower now-the time right after the Hunt is always jagged,” the others nodded as he continued, “for the Beast’s sake, I’m going to sleep down here with Taren for the night, and be out before the first light. He won’t hurt her, I promise,” he said, nodding with the ghost of a smile to Junho, who lightened up by a fraction. Jay nodded. “Then it’s settled-tomorrow, however, we still have to play it cool-we should take Taren out to rehearsal with us. It’ll be a nice distraction from today’s events.” Junsu clapped his shoulder in agreement. “Sounds good-see you in the morning.” One by one, 2PM shuffled into their rooms and prepared for the next day, each trying to keep their wilder personas at bay for the sake of the woman trying to keep it together….

……After his shower, Taec walked down to Taren’s room, fully clean, refreshed, and his wild blood starting to ease down, bit by bit. He was only wearing navy sweatpants; he didn’t think the Beast could handle anymore confinement for today. Crossing into Taren’s room once more, he was relieved to see that she was still out like a light.

He climbed up on the other side of the bed and made sure she was still warm and secure, tucking in the tossed blankets around her and adjusting the pillows gently under her head. Looking down into her face, Taecyeon’s Beast came out without warning- he whined softly, leaning into her face and her cheek, letting the rasp of his tongue travel smoothly and with couture on her face. She sighed into his face and the air hitting his own face calmed the Beast somewhat. He pulled her into his body smoothly, placing her face in the heated part of his chest and allowing her to tuck into his heat. The Beast nuzzled her head before releasing Taec’s body back to his own control, and Taec didn’t mind his animal urges  for once. He nuzzled his chin against her forehead, allowing himself to drift off at last.

I promise, Taren- we will make it right for you…….I swear….