Big Bang Appears!!Partytime!!!

Can You Feel My Heartbeat Girl?

 

 

After what I considered to be the quickest wardrobe change in the history of partying, we all piled into the black van to head to Upbeatz. The van was playing some songs from back home, and we were all in a really good mood as Junsu parked the van and we piled out, shaking our bodies and heading down into the plaza.

Chan and Junho linked arms with me and we took the lead as Taec, Nick, and Junsu walked sagely behind us. I oohed and ahhed at the lights of the Seoul nightlife, and Ho and Chan were more than happy to point out different things to me on the street: “And that place over there? Totes to the owner!!!”

I sighed out loud as we stood against the rail, looking out over the loveboats streaming down the lane. “This is cool, but I wish Jay was here with us to have fun…” Taec grinned, and I looked at him, “What~?” Two arms appeared around my waist and a voice whispered to me, “Speak of the devil and he shall appear,” Jay’s face came floating into view over my shoulder and I welcomed his greeting squeeze. “How did you know to come here?” The 2PM leader nodded at Nick and the others before throwing me a lighthearted smile. “I just got a vibe that you’d be here, is all.”He looked me up and down, smiling, “You’re looking good, as usual.” I was wearing a skin tight dress, bright jaguar-printed tights, and spry combat flats. “Thank you kindly,” I said, as Junsu stepped forward and tossed Jay a bag. “We all changed, fearless leader- hurry up and get with the program,” the main vocalist winked as Jay mock saluted and wandered off to change somewhere.

…It was about 11 pm now, according to a clocktower in the townsquare and the rumbling of Chansung’s stomach, we crowded in front of a food stand and grabbed something steaming and delicious on chopsticks. “Hey look~here we are!!” Woo said cheerfully as we stopped walking in front of a lively, bouncing set of doors. I could feel the bass in my teeth, and I shivered in anticipation. “What are we waiting for~let’s go!!” Nick grabbed my upper arm. “Just stay somewhere where I can see you, alright?” I skipped out of his caring reach, and grinned at him. “ I can hold my own if someone gets too touchy-feely- but don’t worry, you’ll be the first to know if anything goes down,” I reassured him as we walked in.

The place was bouncing-literally!!People dancing on a raised stage were surrounded by people on the rave-styled dance floor while a revered DJ spat out tunes faster than I could breathe. We maneuvered, morphed, and jostled our way to the corner that was marked off for V.I.P.’s, and on the way there I literally bumped into, or got danced into, none other than G-Dragon and T.O.P. of Big Bang. “Wha- oh hey!!Sorry about that,” I said, giggling as we helped each other to our feet. There was no doubt about Ji-Yong’s persona- royal purple and black hair, dressed to kill, with leopard prints, plaid belts, neon colored pants, and combat boots that this was the one and only Little Dragon of Seoul. The fashionista grinned as he waved a hand full of bright jewelry at the roof. “No worries- I’ve actually been wanting to meet you anyways,” T.O.P. stepped forward and gave me a small smile. “We’ve heard a lot about you, Taren-ni.”

TOP was dressed to the yin as Ji was to the yang- his hair was  dyed platinum blonde to the point where it was a white flame against his fair skin, and he wore a decorated military jacket with his cargo jeans and boots. His dark hazel eyes searched mine intently as we bowed to each other, and then we laughed, in the joy of the club. The Little Dragon tugged my hand jovially as Taeyang, Daesung, and Seung-Ri appeared in the midst of laughter and dancing bodies. “Hey guys~this is who Junsu was talking about!!” 2PM members appeared around our gathering, and Woo laughed and signaled to the booths. “Let’s head that way so we can catch up-I can’t hear myself think right now!!”

We hustled to the corner booths, marked off for V.I.P. and managers alike, and I slid in at the round tables, with everyone falling in quite comfortably. “This is exciting-it’s finally cool to meet some of my favorite heroes in person!!” I squealed like an overzealous fan and wiggled my arms, causing Tae to laugh at me, flicking me on the nose. With his raven hair braided in long cornrows against his fair skin, in baggy jeans, jersey, and baggy coat, he reminded me of the dancers from home. “Hey~we should be your only heroes, jah?” I smiled mysteriously at him, “And that’s what you think….”

“Beautiful and funny- you’re somebody’s catch already, I know it!!” Dae appeared in the shadows behind us and put his arms around the both of us as I laughed. “Thanks, but I’m actually available right now…” Junho appeared as if on divine cue, “Yeah-and soon we’ll be promised in marriage to each other!!!” Seung waved him off. “At least give others a fighting chance, Ho-ni!!”

Nick and Taec were catching up with Jay in a corner… I felt like something happened that I needed to know about, but before I could say something Chan, Junho, and Woo appeared with round platters of alcohol in various cups and colors. “Let’s get this started, baby~!!” Junho plopped the tray down on my round table before squeezing in and sitting next to Yong, who was to my immediate left. “To the haters that keep us motivated!!” immediately, he and Yong linked arms, picked up shot glasses, and I did the same with Tae, taking a shot glass and feeling his warm muscle link through the bend of my elbow. “Truer words have never been spoken!!” I cheered as we all threw our shots back.

Daesung gestured for another drink, and he looked at me. “Our lady, the guest of honor-Taren!!Say some words of encouragement for your new family of brothers!!” Everyone looked at me expectantly, so I stood slowly, with a glass of vodka in my hand and looked at them all. “ We are stronger than we think we are, my dear friends,” I glanced over at Nick, and he smiled, giving me courage, “together, no matter how far we are from our blood family, we still have them in spirit, and in soul!!And even when we receive hateful things,” my voice trembled, but I thought it, “we will break the barriers that hold us back!!How can we lose when we’ve got great people to back us up?!” Taec waved at the ceiling, “Hear-hear!!” I brought my cup in a circle to everyone, “To us- we’re a force when we’re together~Fighting!!” The men responded with a resounding, “Fighting!!” and we threw our drinks down.

“Beautiful words, my fellow donseang,” Seung winked at me as I came down next to him on the cushioned bench. I bowed dramatically. “Thank you kindly, my love!!” The DJ popped in “Fantastic!!”, and Junsu came and pulled me to my feet. “ Now that the toasting is out of the way, let’s do what we do best-dance our asses off!!” Jay appeared, smiling. “Go on ahead-we’ll catch up in a second,” he said, with a nod to TOP, Yong, Nick and Taec. I grabbed his hand, and held it. “Are you sure?” He pinched my cheek softly, “I’m sure.” Chansung jumped up and down impatiently, like a schoolgirl, “Come on come on come on~~ they’re playing mah jam!”  Laughing, I let the parade of Su, Woo, Chan, Ho, Tae, Dae and Seung lead me out unto the raving, flashing hungry call of the dance floor…..