Let's Split Up!!!

Can You Feel My Heartbeat Girl?

 

Even though I couldn’t see what was going on, that didn’t stop the full functions of my other senses. My ears-there was screaming, the buzzing of the dragonflies around me, the smell of singed flesh and clothing, of bullets and gunpowder, and I could feel someone squeezing my hand tightly as someone yelled out, “ TOP- come back!!!”

My eyes finally cleared, and I realized that the dragonfly that I was riding was getting closer and closer back to the battlefield. I slid off on wobbly legs as Taeyang slid off of his like it was no big deal- like we weren’t just riding dragonflies the size of small horses. The fighters in the Chains Of Hatred were looking afraid now, as their leader was rapidly flying away with Electra, the man in yellow-Helios, I think Chan said, and Xeno, and the Were-Jackal jumped into the sky and disappeared with a noise- a cross between a chuckle and a scream. I looked at the retreating helicopter, and my eyes just kept feeding my brain- there was TOP, in full rage, swooping and shooting what looked to be black acid at the blades, but the Black Hawk just kept avoiding the shots.

A cry brought my attention back to the ground around me, and Woo had tossed his gun aside to stand by Junsu, who was going in and out of consciousness. “Junsu- you need to go to the hospital, now!!” Junsu shook his head, and waved tiredly at the ground, his wound oozing unpleasant fluids. I grabbed one of his arms and put it over my shoulder, “You need to rest and get checked out, my love-“ but he would not hear it. “Taren, I promise- we owe you*hurk* a lot after all of this is over, but there’s something *wheeze* that I need to do- Right. Now.”

Chan and Ji-Yong came to stand by Woo’s side. “The tape,” they said in unison. I was confused. “Tape? What tape?” Yong pointed to the door as Seung hit a pose against the rest of our would be attackers, who showed us their resolve by readying their weapons and heading for us again. “Go to the station now- we can take it from here!!” I hesitated, and Tae grabbed Junsu’s other arm and guided us towards the rooftop door as a loud humming noise was the only prelude we got as TOP descended on his prey without mercy, his wings splayed and giving him speed. “Okay- we’ll catch up later!!!” With one last look at the field, I hurried inside as Woo and Chan locked the door behind me…

…………………………………………………………………………………………

As soon as the door was closed, Yong grinned, pulling out his deck of cards, “Now that the kinder members of our crew are not here to see- prepare yourselves.” The Big Bang leader let his deck of cards fly up in the air, and with a flick of his wrist, the cards turned to reveal that each suite was the suite of Spades, and Dae smiled as they began to rain like hail unto the unsuspecting attackers, lining up with Daesung’s own blades and cutting deep below the flesh into marrow and tendons.

TOP, Jae, and Taec worked in perfect tandem with each other- fangs bared, claws extended, and stingers out- they tore into the enemy with no mercy. Junho’s water tricks were useful alongside Seung-Ri’s earth moving abilities as they used the over/under balance to their advantage. Nick was in for the ride- his Mistress, his Lady, the Grandmother of all would never let him down… Let’s end them.Now.