Danger Approacheth!!!

Can You Feel My Heartbeat Girl?

 

The seven men of 2PM were just wrapping rehearsal when a multitude of things happened at once-

-Nichkhun’s eyes flashed white as a surge of the Moon’s power rushed through his head-

-Taecyeon’s Primal Instinct was now screaming at him that somewhere in downtown Seoul, somewhere in the Kangam district, some unlucky er has the nerve to threaten his Taren-

-The lightbulb in the room exploded as Nick’s surge overtook him and he fell to his knees, stretching a hand out to the distance-

-Junsu’s eyes flashed momentarily as TOP mentally messaged him, saying that Taeyang hadn’t messaged him back in an hour, which was a dangerous sign-

-and then they sat in the dark as Woo felt around to Nick’s side. “Hyung- what happened? Are you alright?” Indeed, Nick was glowing in the aftermath of the surge, and when he looked up, the others all flinched-his eyes were pure white, in the silver of his heritage. Nick coughed before speaking, as Jay and Chan helped him to his feet. “It’s Taren-she might be in immediate danger…” Taec’s fangs came out quickly as he his heel for the nearest window. “I’m going first-the sun’s nearly down completely, no one should notice my Hunting Sprint if I stick to the forestry,” and in the next second, the 6 foot rapper leapt from the 9th floor window and disappeared into the tree line. Jay nodded at the Jun brothers solemnly, “Junsu, open our Mind link please-we need our support web between us and BB for now,” Jay’s eyes winked out to that limpid pool of black, and in the next second he was gone. Chan held up his keys. “Let’s go- it’s a good thing it’s my car and not a taxi this time!!”

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Taeyang stepped between me and the ert. “You are walking into a situation which you don’t understand, and I will ask you once-leave this place,” the gang laughed, and took a step forward, with the main guy asking us snidely, “Oh yeah? And what can the Korean Usher do against all of us?”

Maybe it was the fact that I was having a good day, maybe it was the fact that my period started last night and I was simply fed up, but I just thought THIS , and came forward. “You know what-do your worst-I promise you I will you up if you hurt him in anyway.” The others all jumped, and the leader said, “Such a potty mouth-I’ll have to fix that-attack, everyone!!”

The next second Tae pushed me to the side, separating us as Green Hair brought a katana straight down where we were standing a second ago, so close that my hair whipped my face with the passing of the singing blade by my arm. I spun on her, “Oh hell no- you’re mine!!” I entered my martial arts stance, and she for a glimpse second looked afraid as I went into the Twisting Tiger Combination. “You didn’t think I’d come back to Seoul unprepared, did you?”

The other man pulled out brass knuckles and moved in on me, but before he could get too far ahead Taeyang appeared in my peripheral and executed a drop kick that effectively knocked him out of time and breath. He kicked the coughing body to the side and went after the others, who leapt on him. Green Hair grunted as she swung at me with her blade, but I was driven by strength and emotions-she missed every time.” Why-won’t-you-just-ing-stay-still?!” I leapt back, then lunged for her, “So I can knock your flat-like THIS!!” She screamed, but it was too late-I pounced on her, grabbing and twisting the blade as I went. Hook- grab her pressure points-LINE- her neck is mine- and sinker!! With two chops to the throat, the was down.

“Argh-!” While I was dancing the tango, the ert had gotten up and kicked me between the sternum junction and the groin-with steel lined boots!! I staggered away as he grinned, “You’re feisty, I like my women spicy!!” Taeyang yelled out, “Taren-!!” but the leader had pulled out nunchaku and the woman a spike0d whip- Taeyang was currently fighting for his life. I yelled out, “I’m fine-don’t worry about me!!” but the ert knew that was a lie-I could feel the bruise growing right above my crotch, and I couldn’t stand straight. The ert jumped at my face, and I thought- -gotta defend myself-

-in a split second, a rattling growl shook the alleyway, and we ALL froze. “What the -URK?!“ was all the woman said as she was swatted to the side by a black blur, who was barreling towards me at rapid speed-

-Jay appeared at the other end of the alleyway as a car screeched behind him, and he yelled out, “Taren-DOWN!!”-

-I dropped to my knees and curled slightly as that blur cross tackled the ert into the wall, and the man screamed as something cracked immensely and bones where shattered-

-Taeyang spun kick the woman, knocking her out against the cobblestone of the pavement as 2PM appeared in force and landed on the leader of the group-

-sirens were heard somewhere in the distance as Green Hair started to stir, and then Nick was kneeling next to me in concern-

-that black blur slowed down from pummeling the ert, and I identified a furious Taec in the mix-

-and Nick was hugging me, saying, “My god, Taren- are you alright? Say something, anything please!!” I laughed weakly and put a hand to his cheek while holding my stomach. “You wouldn’t happen to have any ibuprofen or morphine on you, would yah?” Nick looked at me for all of 3 seconds before he laughed, then he looked down, his eyes widening. “Oh my gosh Taren, you’re…” He couldn’t finish and he quickly looked away as I looked down- - and he took off his coat and tied it around my waist as I hurried to fix myself. “I’m sorry, you shouldn’t have to see my period-eh?!” The Thai Prince swept me into his arms, bridal style, and Woo saw him coming from a mile away- he opened the back door of the black Mercedes C class they arrived in and Nick laid me down on the back seat. “Nick, it’s not that serious-“ Nick was set in his ways as he cut me off, shaking his head, “I’m not letting you get out of this one until I know that you’re okay.”

I sat up quickly, ignoring the rush of nausea, and grabbed his arm suddenly, “Taeyang, where is he? Is he-?” To my immense relief, Taeyang appeared over Nick’s shoulder, smiling benignly. “You called?” Nick discreetly stepped to the side as I reached out and hugged him, laughing, “Some lunch date, right?” He chuckled with me, “Not bad, right? All in a day’s work, really.”

As an ambulance appeared, followed by two police cruisers, another car pulled up and out of it the other Big Bang members poured out at once. Seung and Yong came up first, “Are you alright?” they hugged Taeyang and me and he replied quickly, “I’m fine, just dusty-but one of them got Taren in the side…” All at once, I was bombarded with questions- “What?!Where?!” “Do you need to go to the ER?!” “That bastard!!” and I waved at everyone, “Guys, he just kicked me-I can walk it off,” TOP looked at me for a moment, and I shivered underneath the intensity of that look- he looked back at Nick, “Drive her home. Now. DO not let her out of your sight-we’ll take it from here.” Taeyang nodded, and turned to me, hugging me again before he turned back to the unfolding crime scene before us.

Nick and Woo climbed into the front seat, and Junho climbed in the back to put my head in his lap, much to my vocal protests to stay, and as we started to pull away I turned to see Junsu preparing to give a statement to the police while Taec and Jay hauled the perpetrators to their feet. Woo noticed me, and turned and patted my leg gently, saying, “They will meet us at home, and everything will be alright-I promise…” My nausea came back, and as Junho’s trembling fingers ran through my hair -for some reason unknown to me-I prayed silently, Dear Lord, please let everything work out…